- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- ID #232519
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Hallett Peak 101 - a SkyRun Estes Park Property
Step into Hallett Peak 101, a luxurious two bedroom condo with spectacular views of Marys Lake and the mountains. Awake each day and savor a cup of coffee in the beautiful morning light. Take a stroll to serene Marys Lake for fishing or skipping rocks. After a long day of activities in Rocky Mountain National Park, curl up and enjoy the warmth of an intimate gas fireplace. The kitchen is very well equipped for preparing your meals. At the end of the day, enjoy the tranquil atmosphere on your private deck while taking in the brilliant night skies.
Enter into the open living area where you'll notice a Murphy's Bed wall unit (Queen bed), chess/checker board game table, fireplace, flat screen TV and magnificent mountain views. (Note: Photos will be updated to show new furnishings.) The well-appointed kitchen is perfect for easy meal preparation. You'll find your private, stacked washer/dryer in a closet off the kitchen. The guest bedroom has a King bed, flat screen TV, and private bathroom with shower. The Master suite features a Queen bed, flat screen TV, and private full bathroom with jetted tub/shower combo.
Hallett Peak 101 will keep you warm and cozy in the winter and comfortable in the summer. This lovely condo accommodates up to 6 people and will be your perfect mountain home away from home!
What to be aware of:
- Age Restriction: The person who books the reservation must be at least 25 years of age, and will also stay in the vacation home.
- BEARS in the area, please secure all trash and you will need to lock doors and windows each time you leave the property.
- Our office hours are Daily - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. MST.Â
- On-call staff is available after hours daily to respond to urgent issues that threaten the health orÂ safety of guests, or the property itself; such as a gas leak, a broken furnace, or broken water line. Non-urgent issues will be handled on the next business day.
- We provide a complimentary starter set of household items such as bath tissue, paper towels, and dish soap. We do not re-stock these items and if needed, additional supplies will need to be purchased locally by the guest.
- This is a pet-free home. Pets are not allowed. You will be charged a $1000 cleaning fee for non-compliance.
- Absolutely no smoking, including marijuana, inside this home. Cleaning for cigarette or marijuana smoke will result in a $1000 cleaning fee.
- Parties are not allowed. This is a quiet neighborhood with strict noise restrictions. Quiet hours begin at 10 pm. Thank you!
Please note the internet connection can be intermittent at times.
What You'll Love:
- Mountain views
- Marys Lake view
- Due to weather conditions, the shared hot tub, fire pit and pool are now closed for the season. They will reopen Memorial Day Weekend - weather permitting.
- 3.8 miles / 8 minutes to downtown Estes Park restaurants and shopping
- 3.3 miles / 7 minutes to the Beaver Meadows (South) entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 2Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Grocery Store Nearby