- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3,484 Sq. Ft. Villa
- ID #216516
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
You can choose to partake in the Four Seasons Hualalai Resort Amenity program for a fee, paid directly to Four Seasons Resorts. From coconut scrubs at the spa, to chilled towels beside the oceanfront pool, to swimming with rays and hitting the championship holes at the Hualalai Golf Course.
Take a short stroll to the Four Seasons amenities, or hop on one of two golf carts provided for you: one with two seats and one with four.
With a daily resort fee (paid directly to the resort), you have the best of both worlds: enchanting resort facilities along with their own private, home-like oasis. If you decide to opt out to get the resort amenities, you are still able to go to the beach and restaurants within the Four Seasons.
Sunset Soirees & Al Fresco Meals
The stunning outdoor space and spacious yard also sets this villa apart. Surrounded by Hawaii’s sugar spun sands and sculpted black lava landscapes, the home wraps around a sparkling blue pool, complete with waterfall and hot tub. Even better, the villa is perfectly positioned for supper soirees against a backdrop of one of Kona's signature sunsets
Inside, a seamless open-plan design beautifully blends lounging and dining spaces. Picture windows, soaring ceilings, and well-placed skylights invite in soft summer light. The Great Room leads to a pretty pergola with Pacific views—blurring the line between indoors and out.
The well-equipped kitchen is sure to tantalize creative chefs with its breakfast courtyard, refrigerator, two microwaves, two dishwashers and built-in work station.
Bed & Bath:
In the master suite, French doors invite in the ocean breeze in to rustle luxurious sheets. Step out of bed and onto the pool lanai for an enchanting start to your day. Walk-in closets and en-suite bath facilities come well-dressed in travertine tiles and bright limestone, lending to the villa's five-star feel. A jetted tub invites soaking after an epic day on the Island.
The other two rooms are no less magical—the Jr. suite has French doors, en-suite baths, and a private lanai. The third bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom and private lanai.
Nursing your coffee in the golden morning sunlight is a must.
About Four Seasons Hualalai :
Days at Hualalai can be spent splashing, feasting, or flicking through the pages of the latest bestseller beneath a guava tree, to name just a few activities. Here are things available with the Resort fee (Paid directly to resort).
• Access to beach, 7 swimming pools and 5 whirlpools
• Hourly poolside amenities at 4 oceanfront pools, such as sunglass cleaning, chilled oshibori towels, frozen pops, fruit kabobs, Evian spritz service, and more
• Haulalai Resort Club Concierge Services
• Hualalai Championship Golf Course
• Hualalai Tennis Club
• All Resort Restaurants (with the exception of the Member only restaurants Canoe Club and Ke’olu)
• Hale Nalu Ocean Activity Center
• Resort-wide Charge Card and Account
• Complimentary access to Hualalai Sports Club & Spa with fitness equipment, classes, an outdoor lap pool and saunas
• Snorkeling equipment
• Hawaiian language lessons
• Hula dance classes
• Ukulele lessons
• Snorkel lessons
• Resort pond tours and tide pool exploration
* If you decide to opt out to get the resort amenities, you are still able to go to the beach and restaurants within the Four Seasons.
* Please note; we can not accept or confirm "Instant Bookings" for our holiday seasons, December 15 - January 7, all years. Please email our Management team for availability and holiday season requirements and/or restrictions.
GE/TAT # 118-268-1088-02
TAX ID: TA-118-268-1088-02
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
- Jan 20 2020 - Jan 25 2020 : Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-in required.
- Dec 06 2020 - Dec 12 2020 : Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday check-in required.
- Jan 04 2021 - Jan 09 2021 : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-in required.
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 2King Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- 3484Square Footage
- On SiteATM
- Air Conditioning
- Grocery Store Nearby
- On SiteMassage