- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1,500 Sq. Ft. Home
- ID #164519
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Grizzly Bear Cabin at Northstar - a North Tahoe Property
Your Ease of Mind is Our Commitment remains committed to do our best to practice enhanced cleaning and safety protocols to ensure the vacation rental is safe and ready for the enjoyment of guests. In addition to the enhanced cleaning and safety protocols, a "vacancy window" remains between bookings in addition to direct check-in(s) to the vacation rentals. Due to the continual practices of these added measures, early check-in and late check-out requests may not be granted. We ask that you please respect the 10am Check-Out time and 4pm Check-in time unless other arrangements have been made with . Due to unforeseen circumstances of any kind (i.e. inclement weather, poor air quality/wildfires, etc), we highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance to protect your investment. A policy can be purchased at time of direct booking or thereafter - visit: Travel Insuranceor contact (843) 286-5144. To review details of 's cancellation policy visit: Rental Terms & Conditions/Cancellation. In the event a travel ordinance is enacted once again due to the spread of COVID-19, is committed to working with each guest pending the guidelines of the ordinance. ACCESS TO AMENITIES Some shared/public amenities like pools, hot tubs and fitness centers MAY BE CLOSED during your stay and/or policies or guidelines altered (for access into amenity). We apologize for any inconveniences should this effect you during your stay.
- Charming appointed 3 bedroom, 2 bath private home with cozy cabin warmth! Mountain Views
- Level entrance to home
- Access to NPOA's private amenities/Recreation Center. 2 key cards are provided to guests to access the amenities. Each card allows access for up to four (4) guests with a $4 entry fee per guest/per visit. Key Cards are hanging on key rack on the wall next to front. To learn more visit: NPOA Amenities
- Complimentary door to door shuttle to access Northstar Mountain Resort slopes, Golf Course and activities at The Village
A perfect mountain getaway for all seasons! You will enjoy the spacious back deck with BBQ and mountain views, quiet neighborhood, open dining and kitchen area, full amenities, family room with a new fireplace gas insert and plenty of cozy seating for everyone to gather and be together. The home is minutes away from the Northstar Mountain Resort slopes (one of the premier ski resort's in Northern California), the quaint Northstar Village and Golf Course designed by Robert Muir Graves. Beaches, the historic downtown of Truckee, West Shore and the quaint surrounding communities are easily accessible featuring world class restaurant, cafes, boutiques, speciality retailers and a variety of year round activities. A free door to door Northstar shuttle picks you up less than 50 yards from the front door making it convenient for you to access the slopes, The Village and more. To learn more about Northstar California Resort visit: Northstar.
Whether you are barbecuing and relaxing on the spacious deck, gathering together in the cozy family room, taking a walk on the nearby trails, heading to the mountains or the beach, this Northstar Indian Hills Cabin Retreat is the perfect place to settle down, enjoy nature's beauty and make lasting memories with family and friends.
3 bedroom, 2 full bathrooms, Sleeping capacity: 6
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms - 1 king master ensuite, 1 queen guest bedroom and 2nd guest bedroom with two twin beds.
- 2 Full Bathrooms: 1 ensuite Master private bath, 1 shared bathroom
- Access: Level entry access, 1 story home
- Views: Mountain and forest
- Dining room: Seating for 6, 2 at breakfast bar
- Kitchen: Full amenities, mountain view. Coffee Makers (2) - standard/drip and KEURIG - iPods can conveniently be purchased at Starbucks in the Village or at any local grocery store.
- Family room: cozy seating, gas fireplace, flat screen TV, DVD, stereo, satellite, cable, books
- Outdoor Living: Spacious back deck with propane BBQ, plenty of seating, open forest views
- Laundry: Private full size washer and dryer
- Standard Amenties: Wifi, bed linens, bath and kitchen towels, starter sundry kit of - shampoo, conditioner, lotion, bath/body soap, toilet paper, kleenex, paper towels, dish soap, dishwashing and laundry detergent.
Things to Know:
- No smoking | No pets
- No house parties | No Events
- Must be 25 years or older to rent property. All guests under the age of 25 who occupy the property must be accompanied by a parent or adult/guardian at all times
- Management may greet guest/renter during their stay asking to see a valid ID and payment method
- HOA Noise Ordinance in Effect - please be respectful of neighbors. Reported disturbances and disrespectful behavior may result in eviction of your stay.
- Complimentary Door to Door Shuttle: Picks you up less than 50 feet from front door. Takes you to the nearby slopes, NPOA's Recreation Center, Northstar Village or any Northstar Resort amenity/activity area
- Air Conditioning: No. Due to mild climate, many properties do not have air conditioning. Fans are available in each bedroom.
Snow plowing/removal services provided: Roads and driveway is plowed when more than 3" of snow accumulates to keep roads and driving conditions as manageable and safe as possible.
Parking: 3 vehicles - 1 in garage, 2 in driveway. Parking in Northstar Resort in strictly enforced. To avoid towing or a ticket, adhere to posted signs and parking allocations at all times. Due to Home Owners Associations (HOA) requirements, all vehicles are to be parked in driveway. There is no parking on the street due to snowplowing and other activities during summer and winter months to keep streets clean and open for vehicle use. is not responsible for any damage that may happen to your vehicle.
What to be aware of:
- No smoking
- No pets
- No house parties or events
- Bears frequently visit the area, especially if garbage or food is left out. Keep trash and food cleaned up and placed in secure trash bins or the "Bear Box". Keep all doors including sliding glass door closed and locked at night even if it is warm and/or you are away from the cabin. Â Keep garage door and side garage door closed when not in use or you are away from cabin.Â
- Heavy snowfall - chains may be needed if you do not have AWD/4x4 vehicleÂ
What You'll Love:
- Private home with a cozy cabin warmth
- Great Location
- Access to NPOA's Recreation/Fitness Center
- Spacious back deck with mountain views, gas BBQ
- Open dining area, well-equipped kitchen
- Free door-to-door shuttle that drops you at Northstar Mountain Resort and VillageÂ
- Family room with gas fireplace insert and plenty of cozy seating
- Flat panel TV, DVD, WiFi
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 2Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- 1500Square Footage
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- Grocery Store Nearby
- Ice Skating