- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1,404 Sq. Ft. Condo
- ID #174519
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Graysill Lodge- 3 Bedrooms - 2 Bathrooms - Sleeps 8 - Deluxe Condo Newly Remodeled - One garage space - Two minute walk to skiing.
• Tons of natural light through sunroom
• Comfortable seating area with large couch, designer chairs, and coffee table on oriental area rug
• Large flat screen television
• Views of Ski Mountain from outdoor deck
• Gas Fireplace
• Coat closet in entry way perfect for storing outerwear and shoes
• Separate, small seating area in sunroom, great place to curl up and read a book!
• Newly remodeled kitchen with gorgeous granite countertops, high-end stainless appliances
• Beautiful cabinetry with custom river rock knobs
• Large double stainless sink, faucet and soap dispenser
• Breakfast bar with seating for three
• Fully equipped to prepare any meal
• Oval table that can seat up to 6 comfortably
• Open to kitchen area, living area
First floor bedroom #1
• Cozy bedroom with a walkout exterior deck with full private bathroom
• Queen sized bed with matching rustic patchwork bedside tables
• Large closet with ample storage for clothing
First floor bathroom - Shared
• Recently remodeled full bathroom with large glass shower / jacuzzi tub
First floor bedroom #2
• Two Twin sized beds
Upper Level - Master Bedroom:
• Walk up the staircase to the spacious Master retreat
• Cozy gas fireplace
• High ceiling with river and mountain view
• King-sized bed with large chest for storage
• Large walk-in closet
• Fold down queen sized futon that folds down for extra sleeping space - great for the kids!
• Flat-screen television
• Ensuite bathroom
• Oversized vanity located within bedroom
• Bathtub/ steam shower combination with breathtaking custom mosaic tile work in various shades of blue
Business License #017126
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- 1King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- 1Sofa Beds
- 1404Square Footage
- 2Twin Beds
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area