- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Cancel Free
- ID #151350
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
This tidy 3 bedroom condo is located on the 2nd floor of Grand Caribbean Condomiums. The condo offers a private, covered balcony with wonderful views of the Gulf of Mexico!
This unit features a king bed in the master bedroom, queen beds in the other two bedrooms and roll-away beds for additional guests. The master bedroom features its own bathroom and separate access to the oceanfront balcony. The ample sized and fully equipped kitchen opens up into the dining and living area, providing an open concept layout perfect for gatherings at the beach.
All rooms feature a flat screen TV with cable television service. Wireless internet access is also provided and there is a private washer/dryer in the unit.
Please note: boat parking is allowed for smaller bay boats. Please tell the office when booking if you plan to bring a boat.
FYI: Unit 2009 has been completely restored since Hurricane Harvey, but you may hear repair work in other units during your stay. Please note that boat parking is allowed only for smaller bay boats and you must inform the office when booking if you plan to bring a boat. Parking is first come, first served and limited to three vehicles for this unit.
City of Port Aransas STR# 200105644
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
• Kitchens are well equipped with basic cooking needs (dishes, silverware, pots, pans, coffee maker, microwave and large appliances). Note that food products such as spices or seasoning are not provided for safety reasons.
• All our properties are supplied with one set of sheets for all beds. Bath towels are supplied per number of people the house sleeps. We do not provide beach towels.
• A start up supply of toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags and dish soap will be provided. After that, the guest is responsible for any additional needs.
• Suggested items to bring are beach towels, extra paper goods (toilet paper, facial tissue and paper towels), extra pillows if you wish to sleep with more than one, coffee filters, spices/seasoning, bathing soap and shampoo, extra dish soap, extra trash bags, sun tan lotion/sun block and beach gear.
SELF CATERING: All of our properties are self-catering. No maid or towel service is provided during your stay.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 2Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker