- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 2,500 Sq. Ft. Home
- Cancel Free
- ID #176376
- Pets OK
- Fast Delivery by Amazon
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
ENDLESS SUMMER 1 (Front House - VRBO #1082192)
Spacious one level single family 4 bedroom + 3 bath house with a fantastic open floorplan concept. Once you step into the new custom front entry door there's a view corridor where you can see all the way to the backyard. The kitchen features gorgeous white quartz stone countertops, french-door refrigerator with black stainless steel finish, and an oversized Island overlooking the dining room, living room, and out to the backyard. The main living area houses 2 plush sofas + 2 lounge chairs, 65” SamsungTV, & gas-burning fireplace. There is also a dining area with seating for 8, soaring vaulted ceilings, and hardwood flooring throughout the home. From the main living area there are double glass French Doors that lead to the fantastic backyard with a BBQ, outdoor shower, patio table that seats 6, and a separate lounge area that seats an additional 7 guests. Beach Stuff (toys, chairs, boogie boards) is provided complimentary to our guests!
ENDLESS SUMMER 2 | (Rear House - VRBO #1029070)
Fantastic 2-story 2 bedroom + 2 bathroom house, with an additional yard area fully equipped with a second BBQ, outdoor shower, & additional patio seating. Off the ground level main entry you'll step in the living room, beautifully decorated with laminate wood flooring and views to the dining room and backyard. The living room houses 2 modern sofas and a sleek wall mounted flat screen TV with full cable channels. Adjacent to the living room is a separate dining area with seating for 6, ultra modern and cool ceiling light fixture, and windows that allow for cool breezes & lots of sunlight. Rounding out the downstairs is a full kitchen and a full bathroom with nice “beachy” themed blue colored tile and full bathtub! Upstairs are 2 bedrooms and a second full bathroom.
SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS (sleeps 16 guests, 12 adults maximum)
ENDLESS SUMMER 1 | Front House
• Master Suite | King Bed – sleeps 2
• Bedroom 2 | Queen bed – sleeps 2
• Bedroom 3 | Queen bed – sleeps 2
• Bedroom 4 | 2 Twin beds – sleeps 2
• Living Area | inflatable mattress – sleeps 2
ENDLESS SUMMER 2 | Rear House
• Bedroom 1 | Queen Bed – sleeps 2
• Bedroom 2 | Queen bed – sleeps 2
• Living Area | Sofa Sleeper – sleeps 2
NOTE - backyard gate slides open to combine both backyard areas.
• 1 onsite parking space located in front of Endless Summer 1
• 2 car side by side garage attached to Endless Summer 2
• 1 space on the other side of the garage
• 2 additional vehicles parallel to the garage and Endless Summer 2
• Additional overnight parking includes the street
To make your stay seamless, we have partnered with a five-star concierge service focused on elevating your travel experience. Their team of local experts is ready to recommend and reserve everything from essentials, like transportation and pre-arrival grocery delivery, to local experiences like a s'mores beach bonfire and coveted restaurant reservations.
“Where the locals hang!” Our home is located in a beautiful family friendly area of North Pacific Beach. Just 2 blocks to Ocean, white sandy beaches, & famous Tourmaline Surf Park.
Walking distance to shops, restaurants, and entertainment on Mission Blvd, Turquoise St, and Garnet Ave. Endless mom & pop shops and fantastic family and fine dine eats, including Oscar's Mexican Seafood, Pernicano's Pizzeria ,The Fishery, Bareback Burger, & Turquoise Coffee Shop/Wine Bar to name a few. A quick Uber ride or bike ride will get you to Mission Beach, featuring Belmont Park's big dipper coaster and Wavehouse flow rider. Enjoy kayaking or stand up paddle boarding, jogging/walking/biking up and down the Boardwalk that starts just a couple blocks from our house!
Other attractions include ~5min drive to Sea World, over the hill is ~15min drive to the famous San Diego Zoo, and just ~20min drive to Downtown & the Airport. This is a perfect spot to enjoy all that San Diego has to offer, contact one of our friendly staff today!
POLICIES & GOOD NEIGHBOR GUIDELINES
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Per certain regulations & HOA requirements, guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• OCCUPANCY | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• NOISE | Our homes are intended for relaxing getaways, not rowdy beach parties. Music and other noise is to be kept at an appropriate level and in a manner that is mindful to neighbors. Noise that can be heard 50 feet away from the home is prohibited. Parties are not allowed. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, parking, wifi, local eats, & area attractions.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 3:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 4Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- DVD Player