- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Sleeps 4
- ID #216321
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Emerald Mountain 28C - a SkyRun Estes Park Property
Step into Emerald Mountain 28C, a cozy one bedroom condo with spectacular views of Marys Lake and the surrounding mountains. Awake each day and savor a cup of coffee in the beautiful morning light. Take a stroll to serene Marys Lake for fishing or skipping rocks. After a long day of activities in Rocky Mountain National Park, curl up and enjoy the warmth of an intimate gas fireplace. The efficiency-style kitchen is well equipped for preparing simple meals. At the end of the day enjoy a hot cup of cocoa on your deck while taking in the brilliant night skies, or enjoy your favorite barbecue meal on the deck.
From the parking lot, walk up the flight of stairs to the deck. Enter into the open living area where you'll notice the Queen sleeper sofa and flat screen TV. The efficient kitchen is perfect for easy meal preparation. A short trip down the hall takes you to the bathroom with jetted tub/shower combo and two sinks. Step back into the hall and discover the Master bedroom. This Master bedroom features a Queen bed, with a brand new mattress, flat screen TV and fireplace. Enjoy the fireplace and read your favorite book while on vacation.
This lovely condo accommodates up to 4 people and will be your perfect mountain home away from home!
What to be aware of:
- This condo does not have a private hot tub.
- Due to the COVID-19 VIRUS health and safety concerns, the Larimer County Health Department recommends we do not open the shared pool, hot tub and firepit. These amenities will remain closed until further notice. Thank you for understanding.
- Flight of stairs up to this condoÂ
- No washer/dryer
- No Central Air Conditioning, fans are provided.
- Kitchen has a stove top but no oven.
- Age Restriction: The person who books the reservation must be at least 25 years of age, and will also stay in the vacation home.
- BEARS in the area, please secure all trash and you will need to lock doors and windows each time you leave the property.
- Our office hours are Daily - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. MST.Â
- On-call staff is available after hours daily to respond to urgent issues that threaten the health orÂ safety of guests, or the property itself; such as a gas leak, a broken furnace, or broken water line. Non-urgent issues will be handled on the next business day.
- We provide a complimentary starter set of household items such as bath tissue, paper towels, and dish soap. We do not re-stock these items and if needed, additional supplies will need to be purchased locally by the guest.
- This is a pet-free home. Pets are not allowed. You will be charged a $1000 cleaning fee for non-compliance.
- Absolutely no smoking, including marijuana, inside this home. Cleaning for cigarette or marijuana smoke will result in a $1000 cleaning fee.
- Parties are not allowed. This is a quiet neighborhood with strict noise restrictions. Quiet hours begin at 10 pm. Thank you!
What You'll Love:
- Mountain views
- Marys Lake view
- 3.8 miles / 8 minutes to downtown Estes Park restaurants and shopping
- 3.3 miles / 7 minutes to the Beaver Meadows (South) entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 8:00 AM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- 1Sofa Beds
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Grocery Store Nearby