- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- Cancel Free
- ID #159435
- Fast Delivery by Amazon
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Elkhorn Cabin's fully equipped kitchen allows you the ease of making your favorite home cooked meals while on vacation. Take advantage of the mountain weather and cook out on the gas grill. Cozy up by the gas fireplace in the living room and watch movies on the flat-screen TV with cable service, or enjoy the lower level entertainment area with a game of ping pong.
The cabin's screened deck is perfect for outdoor relaxation in any weather and boasts a waterfall feature. This vacation rental is located in Asheville and is approximately 7 minutes driving distance to downtown.
• 3-Story Log Cabin
• Sleeps 9: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 3 Twin Beds, & 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
• 2 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath
• Main Level - Bedroom with Queen Bed; Full Bath
• Upper Level - King Bed and Twin Bed share upper level; Half Bath
• Lower Level - serves as third bedroom with Bunk Beds (2 Twin Beds), plus a Queen Sleeper Sofa in the TV area; Full Bath with Sauna
Important Property Notes:
• If your group requires additional space, Eagle's Wing Lodge is steps away. Expand your invitation list and rent both properties together!
• Seasonal Gas Fireplaces are not operational between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
• The owner of both properties lives next door and is available should you require any assistance during your stay. He takes great pride in these beautiful properties and would love to show you around Elkhorn Cabin!
• Noise Ordinance
Elkhorn Cabin is located in a quiet neighborhood with a very low noise tolerance, although there will be construction noise during the day this summer. A noise ordinance is in effect between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. This residential property is not suitable for groups that are looking to spend late nights on the back deck.
How Carolina Mornings is Keeping You Safer:
• We wait 24-hours between reservations to keep you safer. We put people ahead of profits!
• We use cleaning supplies in accordance with EPA and CDC guidelines.
• We screen all on-site team members daily.
• We use face coverings and gloves that are recommended without taking medical-grade supplies away from the heroes who need them.
• We offer "Virtual Check-In" for every property so you can skip the trip to our office.
• We have highly trained on-staff cleaners who take every precaution to protect you and your family.
• Our founder and CEO has a master's degree in Public Health as well as a nursing degree, so these standards are near and dear to our hearts.
This vacation rental comes with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- 1Bunk Beds
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 2Queen Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table