Comfy Mountain Cabin for your next Mountain Vacation
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 874 Sq. Ft. Cabin
- Cancel Free
- ID #61489
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Since your stay is within [policy] days of check-in, your reservation is non-refundable.
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund at least [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
We charge a 50% deposit to hold your reservation and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Hosted by RedAwning Vacation Rentals, over 1,000,000 Guests Served
Welcome to RedAwning, a whole new way to travel. We make staying in a unique home or apartment easier than staying at a hotel. By partnering with local hosts throughout North America, we provide you with the broadest collection of homes in the most destinations. Every stay includes our experienced 24/7 customer assistance, our free mobile app, and accidental damage protection for your trip with no security deposits. Wherever you want to go, RedAwning is here to make your journey easier!
Want your own property to be included here and in the RedAwning Collection? Join Us and we will instantly promote your property everywhere guests shop for travel.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Cashless Transactions
- Cleaned and Disinfected
- Pool Table
Average: 3.7/5 stars, based on 22 reviews
The TVs in the bedrooms did not work. The wifi did not work. The unit was not well cleaned with cob webs in closets and corners. There was mouse droppings on tables and the floor. This was by far the worst rental I have ever stayed in.
We called the office to let them know the wifi and tvs did not work. No one ever showed up to take care of that.
If this is consistent with Eden Credit's rental practices, I will not rent from them again. Very dissatisfied!
Upon arriving, we did notice garbage under the crawl space and around the cabin. We picked it up as we ventured around (except the crawl space). We figured it was past guests and possibly raccoons, but would of appreciated it being picked up before our stay.
Overall the cabin was great. There were some maintenance issues that should be addressed. We aren't complainers, so I didn't call, but somebody else would probably cause a fuss about the following:
1) The area around the hot tub on the deck - there was a replacement piece, but it was loose. Also some foam put on the wall. Didn't seem like a great fix.
2) Upstairs bathroom had cardboard in the door to ensure the door would close and the bathroom shower had discoloration in sealing around tub - both easy fixes.
3) Kitchen - the microwave door was fried (unfortunate to get bad tenants!) and under the sink looks like there was some water damage covered with cardboard.
4) Downstairs bedroom had an iron burn in carpet (again unfortunate to get bad tenants)
5) I emailed [email protected] and got no response about how to redeem free passes, if there was a pool (pool code was in app), and if we were going to get a door code. I never got a response. Having this info and when you would receive information before arriving would help communications.
Great things -
1) the view, the view, the view
2) the hot tub was great to have, even though too hot for us even at night :-)
3) Great entertainment with pool table and games
4) Cute decor with the love of chickens!
5) Comfortable beds (thought downstairs bedroom could of used bigger pillows)
6) all the comforts of home - well stocked
7) When I called about grill having no gas, EC was on it and came right
PS - Your staff needs to be better trained on the ins and outs of the passport to paradise. You DO need a card or a card emailed to you to use for the shows, putt putt, ice cream, restaurants, etc.