- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Cancel Free
- ID #472007
- Pets OK
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Since your stay is within [policy] days of check-in, your reservation is non-refundable.
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund at least [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
We charge a 50% deposit to hold your reservation and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Charlie's Cabin - a Vermont Property
Vermont prides itself in providing you the best experience during your stay.
Escape to Vermont with this beautiful three bedroom home with your family and four legged friend. This newly updated home boasts cathedral ceilings in the large living room with lots of light and a cozy pellet fireplace, the perfect place to relax after a day on the slopes. Create family memories creating meals in fully stocked kitchen or challenge the kids to pool or pong in the basement game room. Plenty of space to spread out with reading nook and sunroom. We even have bowls for use for fido. Full size washer and dryer in basement.
Pets require a $100 per pet non-refundable pet fee MAX 2 DOGS. DOGS Must be in a kennel when alone in the condo. Must be on a leash at all times and you must pick up after your pet. Please keep pets off furniture.
- Bedroom #1 King -Main Level
- Bedroom #2 Queen-Upstairs
- Bedroom #3 Two Twin Beds and a Full Futon
MAX 8 Guests at all times.
Where to Explore:
- Hiking right out the back door with trails that will take you to Northwood Park
- ATV Destination
- 5 min to downtown Rutland
- 10 min to Dear Leap Trail
- 20 min to Killington Resort
- 15 to Pico Mountain Resort
- 20 min to Lake Bomoseen
- 1.5 hours to Burlington VT Airport
- 3 hours to Boston
VT TAX- MRT-11088676
What to be aware of:
- Pets require a $100 per pet non-refundable pet fee MAX 2 DOGS.Â DOGS Must be in a kennel when alone in the condo. Must be on a leash at all times and you must pick up after your pet.Â Please keep pets off furniture.Â
What You'll Love:
- Location!Â Only a 15-minute drive to Killington
- Window Air Conditioning in bedrooms for Hot Summer MonthsÂ
- Pool Table & Ping Pong for Family TimeÂ
- Wood Pellet FireplaceÂ
- Outdoor Firepit for S'mores in summer.Â
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Cashless Transactions
- Cleaned and Disinfected
- Book Collection
- Grocery Store Nearby