- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Cancel Free
- ID #219671
- Pets OK
- Fast Delivery by Amazon
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Cedar View, a well-appointed mountaintop estate with breathtaking views of Asheville from the double covered decks, is located on Town Mountain, a desirable central Asheville location that's close to everything. The easy-flow floor plan at Cedar View provides the ideal environment for spending quality time with friends and family. Gather together in the spacious living and kitchen areas, where a kitchen dining area can serve as a game table or activity space. At mealtimes, the sizable fully equipped kitchen makes cooking a delight, and dinners become an event in the separate dining area. The living area's gas fireplace makes a cozy backdrop for relaxing in the evening. Get a great night's sleep in Cedar View's master bedroom, featuring a claw foot soaking tub in the attached bath.
Roll out the red carpet for your own private Home Theater Room with a large projection screen and satellite TV service. You'll love spending time in the lower level rec room playing games on the pool table. Cozy up by the double-sided gas fireplace and mix up your favorite beverage at the wet bar with a full-sized refrigerator. From the rec room, walk out to the covered deck, where you'll find an outdoor dining area, rocking chairs for resting up, and views that go on for miles! This Asheville vacation rental is located in Asheville and is approximately 11 minutes to downtown Asheville.
• 3 Bedrooms: 1 King, 1 Queen, & 2 Twins
• 3 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half Bath
• Main Level: Half Bath
• Upper Level: Bedroom 1/Master - 1 King Bed, attached Full Bath; Bedroom Two - 1 Queen Bed; Bedroom Three - 2 Twin Beds; Full Bath
• Lower Level: Recreation Room - Full Bath
Important Property Notes:
• Seasonal Gas Fireplaces are not operational between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
• Noise Ordinance - Cedar View is located in a quiet neighborhood. Please be respectful and keep noise to a minimum between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important Information!
• For any reservation with pets, please note that your reservation requires a pet fee of $125 per dog. A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed on your reservation.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your reservation.
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a penalty fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found on the last page of your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO BOOKING.
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your total rental amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals. Thanks!
How Carolina Mornings is Keeping You Safer:
• We wait 24-hours between reservations to keep you safer. We put people ahead of profits!
• We use cleaning supplies in accordance with EPA and CDC guidelines.
• We screen all on-site team members daily.
• We use face coverings and gloves that are recommended without taking medical-grade supplies away from the heroes who need them.
• We offer "Virtual Check-In" for every property so you can skip the trip to our office.
• We have highly trained on-staff cleaners who take every precaution to protect you and your family.
• Our founder and CEO has a master's degree in Public Health as well as a nursing degree, so these standards are near and dear to our hearts.
This vacation rental comes with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- Pool Table