- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1,370 Sq. Ft. Condo
- ID #184471
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Catamount 306 - In the Heart of Northstar Resort - a North Tahoe Property
TRAVEL WITH EASE OF MIND Cleaning:We have actively developed more rigorous sanitation and disinfecting protocols as recommended by CDC Guidelines and local health jurisdiction to keep our guests healthy, vacation rentals clean and to give our cleaning teams more time to clean and disinfect. Property Vacancy Time Between Bookings: When possible, we have implemented a 24-hour "vacancy window" of time between each booking.Social/Physical Distancing: Guests check-in directly to the property avoiding the possibility of a crowded vacation rental office.Check-In: 4pm PST | Check-Out: 10am PST. Due to COVID-19 and the implementation of enhanced cleaning and disinfecting standards and safety protocols, we are not to accommodate early check-in's or late check-outs at this time. Please adhere to check-in and check-out times so we can maintain the integrity of the enhanced cleaning and inspection processes in a timely manner for the benefit of our next guests. When we are able, will once again strive to accommodate request(s) for early check-ins/late check-outs. Thank you for your understanding. Cancellation Policy: We are committed to working with each guest as we navigate the changing conditions related to COVID-19. Contact us for further information. Travel Insurance:We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance to protect you against any unforeseen emergencies due to COVID-19. Learn more at Travel Insurance or contact them directly at (843) 286-5144 and ask about the coverage specific for COVID-19.* Together We Can Keep Our Community Safe: We strongly encourage you to act in compliance with CDC Guidelines and State and County ordinances in your area and when visiting North Lake Tahoe. We ask that you do not visit the area if you or any guests in your party are showing symptoms of COVID-19. COVID - 19 Amenities & Access Due to COVID - 19 public health orders some shared/public amenities like pools, hot tubs and fitness centers MAY BE CLOSED during your stay and/or policies or guidelines altered (for access into amenity) to comply with the order. We apologize for any inconveniences should this effect you during your travel to North Lake Tahoe.
This lovely 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, ski-in/ski-out condo in the Catamount building is in the heart of the Village at Northstar Resort.
Located on the third floor, you will love the location of the Big Springs Express gondola that is just steps away from the front door of Catamount, the spacious great/living room that greets you with natural light from the large beautiful wood trim windows and door that leads to an outdoor covered balcony with stunning Village views, the stone-hearth gas fireplace, flatscreen TV's, gourmet kitchen with all the essentials needed to prepare your favorite meal, extra half bathroom and the privacy of two master king suites with a kitchenette in the junior king suite.
For added convenience, park your vehicle in a heated underground garage with private access that takes you directly to the Catamount lobby where you can unload and store your ski equipment and other items in your private ski locker.
Once you enter the front door, you will know you are home! The well-equipped gourmet kitchen with breakfast counter (seating for four) opens to the inviting and warm great/living room that is the central point of the condo and spacious for all to gather. Relax on the comfy, fine furnishings, sit by the warmth of the gas fireplace that boast a beautiful stone-hearth, watch your favorite TV show or movie on the large flatscreen TV or make your way out to the outdoor covered balcony that reveals the charm of the Village. There is plenty of room for dining at the eight-seat dining table that is part of the great/living area or at the breakfast counter. The living area also features a comfy queen sofa sleeper with easy access to a half bathroom.
Off the living area is the master and junior king suite. You will love the privacy and layout of each suite as it provides a great set up for couples and those with children.
The master king suite is spacious, includes a king bed, queen sofa sleeper, full luxury bathroom with granite countertop, double vanity, tile flooring and shower, sunken tub, flatscreen TV/cable and private access to the outdoor covered balcony.
The junior king suite features a king bed, bathroom with double vanity and shower, flatscreen TV/cable, desk and has it's own kitchenette that includes a sink, 2-burner cooktop, microwave, mini-fridge, cabinets and coffee maker.
Enjoy the lush bed linens, top bedding and bath towels that add extra comfort during your stay and the large windows that bring in natural light and views of the Village in both suites.
After a day on the mountain, at the Lake, partaking in your favorite recreational or leisure activity, enjoy easy access to Northstar's year-round shared amenities.The amenities are conveniently located on the ground level of Catamount with access to a fitness center, two hot tubs and sauna. An outdoor heated pool and grill/BBQ area are nearby. Or, treat yourself to a spa day at Tahoe Spa & Wellness Center: inviting treatments to heal your body, calm your mind and reawaken your soul!
Catamount 306 is perfect for family getaways or a couple's weekend. Whether you are planning your next fantastic ski vacation or fun in the sun there is an endless array of activities, fabulous shops, fine dining, spa and wellness treatments and everything you need in the Village in addition to the nearby quaint, historical and beautiful Lake Tahoe communities/areas for you to explore.
2 bedroom | 2.5 bathrooms | Sleeps 8 (maximum occupancy) | 2 king beds, 2 queen sofa sleepers
- Master Bedroom: Spacious King Suite - king bed, queen sofa sleeper, full luxury bathroom
- 2nd Bedroom: Junior King Suite - king bed, bathroom (shower, double vanity), kitchenette with sink, 2-burner cooktop, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker
- Flatscreen TV/cable, lush bed linens, top bedding, towels in both suites
- Great/Living Room - Queen sofa sleeper with easy access to half bathroom
- 1,370 square feet (2 units combined) - see floor plan in 'Gallery'
- Kitchen/Gourmet, fully equipped, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, breakfast bar (seating for four), Coffee Maker: standard/drip and KEURIG
- Great/Living Room: Spacious, beautiful fine-furnishings, flatscreen TV/Blu-Ray/DVD, gas fireplace, large windows and door (with screen) that leads to a outdoor covered balcony
- Outdoor: Large covered balcony - views of Village
- Dining/Seating: Eight-seat dining table, counter seating for four with comfortable large stools
- Air conditioning: Living, master and junior suite have own thermostat
- Wireless Internet, Cable, DVD
- Private Washer/Dryer: Stacked/full size
- Supplies: Starter kit provided - includes shampoo, conditioner, bath/body soap, lotion, dish soap, dishwashing and laundry detergent, toilet paper, paper towels, kleenex
- Big Springs Express Gondola: Steps away from front door of Catamount
- Ski Locker: Private, located on ground level of Catamount
- Amenities: Year-round access to fitness center, two hot tubs and sauna that are located on ground level of Catamount, heated outdoor pool, children's pool, grill/BBQ nearby
- Tahoe Spa & Wellness Center: Visit: Tahoe Spa & Wellness Center or call (530) 550-8336
- Highlands Gondola: Takes you directly to The Ritz-Carlton
Upon check-in at East West Hospitality lobby, formally Tahoe Mountain Lodging (TML), guest receive one parking space in a secure, weather-proof protected underground garage with direct access to the Catamount building lobby, plus additional parking in the main parking lot or in the garage when space is available. The garage can not accommodate oversize vehicles with racks.
During wintertime and for guest safety, snow removal is required during and after large storms. This can occur at night and may cause periods of noise despite the equipment operator's best efforts to keep the noise to a minimum.
To view full rental terms & conditions visit: Rental Terms & Conditions
- No smoking | No pets
- No house parties | No events
- No ski equipment permitted in Condo - store ski equipment and other items in private ski locker located on ground floor of building
- No bikes permitted in Condo
- Must be 25 years of age or older to rent property. All guests under the age of 25 must be accompanied by a parent or adult/guardian at all times.
- Management may greet guest/renter during their stay asking to see a valid ID and payment method
- Check-Out Time: 10am | Check-In Time: 4pm
- Noise Ordnance Policy In Effect: Be respectful of neighbors. Reported disturbances or any disrespectful behavior may result in eviction of your stay.
What to be aware of:
- At times, there may be noise coming from the snow moving equipment deployed in the village and in the surrounding parking lots at night
- No events or house parties
- No pets
- No smoking
- No ski equipment, bike(s), in Condo - private locker available on 1st floor for ski equip
- Compliance with noise ordinanceÂ
- Check-in time: 4pm | Check-out time: 10am
- Must be 25 years of age to rent property and be present/onsite during the booking dates
- Management may greet guest/renter during their stay asking see ID and payment method
What You'll Love:
- Located in the heart of Northstar Village
- Ski-in/Ski out - Big Springs Express Gondola
- Guest bedroom - smaller unit includes a kitchenette, bath and allows for private or shared entry
- A Â gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar Â - seating for four
- Cozy living room with beautiful stone-hearth fireplace, flat screen TV/Blu-Ray/DVD and access to large covered balcony - views of Village, Lifts
- Year-round amenities - fitness center, 2 hot tubs (in building), outdoor heated pool, children's pool, Grill/BBQ, private ski locker and more
- Private elevator access from heated underground garage directly to your lobby
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 2King Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- 2Sofa Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Grocery Store Nearby