- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1,600 Sq. Ft. Condo
- ID #163285
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
• Double ocean view—see water from every window and spectacular sunsets
• Each bedroom has an en-suite bath
• King bed in the master, twin beds in the guest bedroom that can convert to a king
• Sofa bed in the living room
• Fully equipped modern island kitchen.
• Two big decks with ocean views.
• Three-mile-long very private pink-sand beach without a single house or other structure on it, usually deserted
• Small Caribbean-side beach with boat dock and calm water for snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, and fishing
• Heated pool
• Boat dock
• Golf cart included
• Kayaks, paddle boards, bikes, boogie boards, outdoor grills, and more all available at no charge
• 10 minute walk to LeoRose ocean front restaurant and to Mel’s Snack Shack take-out
• 1 mile from the village of James Cistern with 3 grocery stores, liquor store, two restaurants, and famous Stubbs Barbecue. Other restaurants within a short drive.
• 15 minute drive from Governors Harbour, the main town, with more stores, banks, bakery, and restaurants including famous Tippy’s, the Marriott’s elegant 1648, and Da Perk gourmet coffee shop.
• 100+ deserted beaches
• Adventure Awaits - cliff jumping, snorkeling, cave excursions, deep blue springs
• Quiet, safe and friendly
• Historical sights, ecotours
• Local cuisine + upscale dining
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
- Dec 27 2020 - Jan 02 2021 : Sunday, Monday or Tuesday check-in required.
- Jan 03 2021 - Jan 03 2021 : Sunday, Monday or Tuesday check-in required.
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- 1Sofa Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Jet Skiing