- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1,600 Sq. Ft. Condo
- ID #163285
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
• Double ocean view—see water from every window and spectacular sunsets
• Each bedroom has an en-suite bath
• King bed in the master, twin beds in the guest bedroom that can convert to a king
• Sofa bed in the living room
• Fully equipped modern island kitchen.
• Two big decks with ocean views.
• Three-mile-long very private pink-sand beach without a single house or other structure on it, usually deserted
• Small Caribbean-side beach with boat dock and calm water for snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, and fishing
• Heated pool
• Boat dock
• Golf cart included
• Kayaks, paddle boards, bikes, boogie boards, outdoor grills, and more all available at no charge
• 10 minute walk to LeoRose ocean front restaurant and to Mel’s Snack Shack take-out
• 1 mile from the village of James Cistern with 3 grocery stores, liquor store, two restaurants, and famous Stubbs Barbecue. Other restaurants within a short drive.
• 15 minute drive from Governors Harbour, the main town, with more stores, banks, bakery, and restaurants including famous Tippy’s, the Marriott’s elegant 1648, and Da Perk gourmet coffee shop.
• 100+ deserted beaches
• Adventure Awaits - cliff jumping, snorkeling, cave excursions, deep blue springs
• Quiet, safe and friendly
• Historical sights, ecotours
• Local cuisine + upscale dining
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- 1Sofa Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Boat Dock
- Coffee Maker
- Book Collection
- DVD Player
- Grocery Store Nearby