- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2,700 Sq. Ft. Townhouse
- Cancel Free
- ID #159213
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Since your stay is within [policy] days of check-in, your reservation is non-refundable.
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund at least [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
We charge a 50% deposit to hold your reservation and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Experience this roomy 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath ski-in/ski-out condominium located a stone's throw from the Arrowhead Express chairlift. Gorgeous mountain views and a very quick walk are just the tip of the iceberg! This 2,700 square foot home was recently remodeled and affords HD TVs, WiFi, washer and dryer in unit and a comfortable deck gazing at the slopes. Guests of this amazing property can use the Arrowhead pool and hot tubs located near the chairlift at no additional charge. A shuttle is also available to take you to the main Beaver Creek village for delicious cookies or a luxury dinner. Warning: you might never want to leave!
Layout of the Interior: 3 BR/ 3.5 BA First Level - Foyer/Ski room Second Level - Master room w king bed en-suite
- Guest room w queen bed en-suite - Kids room w full size bunk beds - Full bathroom
Upper Level - Half bathroom
We are living in a time of monumental change. What is truly essential has been newly re-defined for each of us. Time is now more precious than ever. We value your time and how you choose to spend it. So, why not make your ‘time-away’ really count? No time like the present. No place like here.
Because your safety, health and well being are of vital importance to us, we are taking extra pre-cautionary care in maintaining the cleanliness of all our properties, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards eradicating viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to book your dream vacation with us:
1. We offer industry leading travel insurance, with a few options available to suit your particular travel needs.
2. A simple, streamlined, efficient and convenient check-in process. Go directly to your property with your very own personal access/entry codes.
3. Trusted, family-owned business that has an exemplary reputation. Servicing the Vail Valley in property management for over 30 years. Staffed by a seasoned and immensely experienced, local managerial team.
4. 24 hour emergency on-call customer service with attentive on-duty staff.
5. Online concierge service to assist in planning your travel (i.e. reduced rates on rental car or transportation, discounted ski rentals and even grocery delivery.
Be our Guest
Be at Home
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
Please allow 2-3 hours time from DIA in Denver and 1 hour from Eagle Airport.
Remember that mountain roads may be snow-packed or icy, and that you may be driving at night.
DIRECTIONS TO YOUR MOUNTAIN HOME From Denver: Take I-70 West from Denver to Exit 167 (Avon). At the bottom of the exit ramp, enter the roundabout and go 3/4 around to pass under I-70. Go straight through the next round-about.
DIRECTIONS TO YOUR MOUNTAIN HOME From Eagle: Take I-70 East from Eagle to Exit 167 (Avon). Bear right at the bottom of the exit ramp onto Avon Road.
Continued:You will pass through two more roundabouts as you cross-town. At the last roundabout take the first right onto Highway 6 going Westbound (toward Arrowhead).
Continue through the stoplight and proceed another half mile. The main Arrowhead entrance is your 3rd left (look for Arrowhead Ski Area sign).
Proceed to the security gate and notify them that you are a guest with BHHS and that you are going to Buffalo Park #3.
From the security gate, drive 0.2 mile, and take left at first sign that reads "Country Club of the Rockies".
Go a little over 0.1/mile and take a right before the next gate.
If you are driving a car: Take another right into the driveway just past sign ("66 Buffalo Park"). Stay to the left and go to garage keypad.
Enter GARAGE CODE: [Available in Guest Portal starting 7 days prior to your arrival]
Enter garage carefully (noting clearance level), and proceed to the left.
Your assigned space #3 will be on your left. Your residence is #3 and you will be entering on the lower level of the residence.
Keypad code: [Available in Guest Portal starting 7 days prior to your arrival]
If you are being dropped off: Continue past the parking garage entrance and proceed down the road to #3.
There is a key pad on the front door:
Key pad code: [Available in Guest Portal starting 7 days prior to your arrival]
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS, The BHHS office is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday at (970) 476-3800. If it is after-hours, call (970) 476-3800 and use extension 9 and have them page the Manager on Duty. You must be able to provide them with a phone number to call you back.
TAX ID: STR-057
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- 1Double (Full) Beds
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Cashless Transactions
- Central Heating
- Cleaned and Disinfected
- Coffee Maker