Bright and Open Dog Friendly Condo! Sleeps Up To 8! (Creekside Condo 51)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1,175 Sq. Ft. Condo
- Cancel Free
- ID #469737
- Pets OK
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Since your stay is within [policy] days of check-in, your reservation is non-refundable.
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund at least [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
We charge a 50% deposit to hold your reservation and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
This bright, open floorplan offers two bedrooms, with a loft and two bathrooms and is dog friendly. The fully equipped kitchen offers newer counter tops, bar seating and opens up to the dining area and living room. The dining area offers a dining table with bench seating, optimal for six and the bar seating for four. The living room offers a wood burning fireplace, TV, queen sleeper sofa and a slider leading to the balcony. The bathroom offers a glass enclosed shower over tub and a vanity. The loft offers a double bed, books and ample sunshine from the south facing windows. The bedrooms are located downstairs. The front bedroom offers a queen bed with a slider to the patio, may be covered in snow during the winter months. The secondary bedroom offers a double sized futon bed. The second full bathroom is at the end of the hallway with a shower over tub and a full sized washer and dryer.
Centrally located, you can walk to any village amenity including the library, disc golf course, Cross Country and Bear Valley Adventure Company, snowmobile shop and village commercial center where the Lodge, General Store and restaurants. Very close to the music festival tent in the summer. 6 minute walk or .3 miles from Village Center
- Dog Friendly (keep your dog off the furniture and never leave them alone in unit, unless crated)
- Accessible parking
- Dedicated Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV
- DVD player - DVD and board game lending library at the Bear Valley Vacation Rentals office
- Fully equipped kitchen along with paper towels, clean dish towels, dish soap, a new sponge and trash bags
- Dishwasher - detergent provided
- Wood burning stove. Firewood not provided - guest must bring their own
- Eco friendly shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soaps are provided
- Sheets, towels, blankets and pillows are provided
- Private, covered balcony
- Washer and dryer - detergent provided
- Queen sized bed in loft, double sized bed in the front and secondary bedrooms, and a queen sized sleeper sofa in the living room.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- 2Double (Full) Beds
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Cashless Transactions
- Central Heating
- Cleaned and Disinfected
- DVD Player
- Mountain Climbing