- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2,560 Sq. Ft. Condo
- ID #459820
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Pristine 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath residence in the exclusive Bachelor Gulch Village in Beaver Creek. This Bearpaw Lodge home is a ski-in/ski-out property, with rave reviews, just minutes from The Ritz-Carlton and the Bachelor Gulch ski lift. Boasting and gorgeous outdoor pool and two outdoor communal hot tubs, a clubhouse fire pit and lobby, with a fireplace and reading room, this truly is a dream mountain destination!
Residence D1 includes a fireplace, four beautiful bedrooms, and four and a half bathrooms. The fully equipped kitchen comes complete with high end appliances, granite countertops, and amazing finishes.
A private ski-locker is located just outside the front door, while ski-in/ski-out access is just outside building D. This means that guests can quickly reach both Beaver Creek and Arrowhead Villages from the back door of this artfully designed property. Guests are also provided with complimentary use of The Ritz Carlton's pool and hot tubs. Soak in the spectacular views of Beaver Creek and Bachelor Gulch from this one of a kind mountain home... in winter, spring, summer, or fall!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- 2Bunk Beds
- Children Allowed
- 2Double (Full) Beds
- noHandicap Accessible
- 2King Beds
- On SiteATM
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Grocery Store Nearby
- Ice Skating