- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3,040 Sq. Ft. Home
- ID #232747
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Bear Lodge at Northstar - a North Tahoe Property
Your Ease of Mind is Our Commitment remains committed to do our best to practice enhanced cleaning and safety protocols to ensure the vacation rental is safe and ready for the enjoyment of guests. In addition to the enhanced cleaning and safety protocols, a "vacancy window" remains between bookings in addition to direct check-in(s) to the vacation rentals. Due to the continual practices of these added measures, early check-in and late check-out requests may not be granted. We ask that you please respect the 10am Check-Out time and 4pm Check-in time unless other arrangements have been made with . Due to unforeseen circumstances of any kind (i.e. inclement weather, poor air quality/wildfires, etc), we highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance to protect your investment. A policy can be purchased at time of direct booking or thereafter - visit: Travel Insuranceor contact (843) 286-5144. To review details of 's cancellation policy visit: Rental Terms & Conditions/Cancellation. In the event a travel ordinance is enacted once again due to the spread of COVID-19, is committed to working with each guest pending the guidelines of the ordinance. ACCESS TO AMENITIES Some shared/public amenities like pools, hot tubs and fitness centers MAY BE CLOSED during your stay and/or policies or guidelines altered (for access into amenity). We apologize for any inconveniences should this effect you during your stay.
- 4 BD, 3.5 BA, 3040 square feet - two master bedrooms with ensuite bathroom, king-size bed in all rooms
- Bonus room - Family/Game Room with pool table, bar, gas stove fireplace, direct access to deck, views
- Great Room with exposed beams, skylights, large windows, a stone-hearth gas fireplace, comfy furnishings
- Well-equipped kitchen that opens to dining area, access to deck
- Loft - versatile private area to play games, read or relax, equipped with double sofa sleeper, poker table
- Deck with gas BBQ - view of mountain pines and golf course
This spacious home is the perfect year-round family escape! It is located in the beautiful neighborhood community of the Northstar Mountain Resort - just minutes from the slopes, hiking and biking trails and the charming Village at Northstar that offers 5-star amenities and activities for all ages.
This 3040 square foot home features king size log pole beds in all bedrooms, quilted top bedding and quality linens, a family/game room and an outdoor deck on each level that overlooks stunning views of mountain pines and the golf course.
The main level features a open floor plan with easy access to the great room, dining and kitchen area and has a breakfast bar (seating for 3). A 1/2 guest bathroom is located off the great room. The great room features a stone-heart gas fireplace, comfortable furnishings, large flat screen TV, cathedral ceiling, skylights and large windows offering natural light and mountain views. The dining area is adjacent to the great room and offers a round dining table (seating for 8) with easy access to the outdoor deck where you will find a gas BBQ, a dining patio table and more incredible views. The kitchen is just steps away from the dining area and offers a wall of windows overlooking the deck. A sliding glass door off the kitchen conveniently leads to the outside deck.
A cozy loft is located just above the great room and is the perfect place for reading, playing games (equipped with a poker table) or curling up on the double sofa sleeper.
A family/game room is located on the lower level. This bonus room is ideal for entertaining and offers a pool table, gas stove fireplace, bar, large windows and door leading to deck. Surrounding the perimeter of the family/game room is an master ensuite, two guest bedrooms and a full bathroom (with a shower/tub combo, vanity w/1 sink). All bedrooms feature a king size log pole bed with quilted bedding, flat panel TV's, closet space and dressers. The master ensuite bathroom has a sunken jacuzzi tub, separate walk-in shower, vanity with 1 sink and private lavatory. A 2nd master bedroom w/ensuite bathroom is located on the main level of the home. The bathroom offers a pedestal combo sink and a private shower/toilet area. Lastly, the laundry room is located off the main level and features a full size washer/dryer with a door leading directly to the garage. Parking for one vehicle is available on one side of the garage The other side of the garage offers game tables for guests to enjoy.
ABOUT THE AREA/5-STAR RESORT AMENITIES
Northstar Mountain Resort and the Village at Northstar offers year-round activities. Bear Lodge is minutes away from the Northstar Mountain Resort slopes (one of the premier ski resorts in Northern California), hiking and biking trails, horseback riding, golfing and more. Enjoy the world class restaurants, cafes, boutiques and speciality retailers at the Village. You will find easy, nearby access to Tahoe's quaint surrounding communities - exploring historic downtown Truckee, Tahoe City or the enchanted West Shore! For further information visit: Northstar California Resort.
5-STAR NPOA SHARED AMENITIES
Guests have access to NPOA Recreation/Fitness Center located at the Village at Northstar. The Center features an outdoor pool, hot tub, pool table, fitness equipment and more. Two key cards are provided to guests to access the various amenities at the Center. Guests will find the key cards hanging on a hook by the door in the laundry room. A minimal daily fee applies (cash only). For further information about amenities, fees, hours of operation please call (530) 562-0320 or visit: NPOA Recreation Center/Amenities.
COMPLIMENTARY NORTHSTAR SHUTTLE
Enjoy the complimentary door to door Northstar shuttle that takes you to the slopes, Village at Northstar, NPOA Recreation/Fitness Center, Golf Course or to any other activities in Northstar. For further information about hours of operation or for shuttle pick-up call: (530) 562-2257. Pick-up/Stop #: 333 Skidder Trail.
4 bedroom | 3.5 bathroom | Sleeping Capacity: 10 | 3040 square feet | Multi-level home
Standard amenities: All properties feature standard amenities including WiFi, cable or satellite, well-equipped kitchen, quality bed linens, top bedding, bath and kitchen towels and a starter kit of shampoo, conditioner, body soap, dish soap, laundry detergent, paper towel, toilet paper, kleenex and trash bags. Coffee Maker: standard/drip and KEURIG - K-pods can conveniently be purchased at the Starbucks in Northstar Village at at local grocery stores.
- Master Ensuite 1(main level): located off foyer upon entrance into home, king size log pole bed, pedestal combo sink, private shower and lavatory, flat panel SMART TV
- 1/2 Bathroom (main level): located upon entrance into great room - toilet, 1 sink
- Great Room (main level): open floor plan to dining area, kitchen and deck, large flat panel TV
- Laundry Room (main level): private full washer/dryer, door leads directly to garage
- Master Ensuite 2 (lower level): located off family/game room, king size log pole bed, flat panel SMART TV, DVD, sunken jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, private lavatory
- Guest bedroom 3 (lower level): located off family/game room, king-size log pole bed, flat panel SMART TV, DVD
- Guest bedroom 4 (lower level): located off family/game room, king-size log pole bed, flat panel SMART TV, DVD
- Full Bathroom (lower level): located off family/game room, shower/tub combo, 1 sink
- Access to Property: easy access, two-three steps up to front door, direct access through garage
- BBQ: propane, located on deck
- Snow Plowing: Yes - roads and driveways are plowed when 3" or more of snowfall accumulates to keep roads and driving conditions as manageable as possible.
- Iron/Ironing Board: Yes
- Air Conditioner: No
PARKING: 1 vehicle in garage, 3 in driveway (Caution: driveway is a bit steep and can be icy and slippery during inclement weather).
Parking is strictly enforced. To avoid ticket or towing, please adhere to posted signs and parking allocations at all times. There is NO parking on the street due to snowplowing and other activities throughout the year to keep the streets open and clear for vehicle use. is not responsible for any damage that may happen to your vehicle(s). AWD and/or 4-wheel drive is recommended during inclement weather as driveway is steep and roads can be icy.
Garbage pick-up is on Mondays mornings. If your stay falls over a Monday PLEASE remove all trash from property and place in the bear bin located in driveway. Make sure bear bin door is securely latched. Should you have excess trash during your stay, please take to the Northstar Dumpsite located on Northstar Drive. Directions: from Basque Road, turn left onto Northstar Drive. The entrance gate in about 100-150 feet on your right hand side. You will need a NPOA key card (located at the property) to access the gate. Please do not leave excess trash, open food containers outside or around premises or in vehicles as this may pose visit from bears and other wildlife. THANK YOU!
SKYRUN RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS/DISCLOSURES
As your vacation nears, please take a few moments to re-visit the Rental Terms & Conditions on our website or at Rental Terms & Conditions.
A FRIENDLY REMINDER
- No Smoking | No Pets
- Maximum Occupancy: 10
- No House Parties or Events
- HOA Noise Ordinance in Effect - please be respectful of your neighbors. Report disturbances may result in eviction of our stay
- Please remove shoes upon entry into home
- Check-in: 4pm | Check-out: 10am - unless arrangements have been made with
- Store all winter/summer equipment, gear (skis, boots, poles, snowboards, helmets, bikes, beach chairs/items, etc) in garage. Items are prohibited inside home.
- Must be 25 years of age or older to rent property. All guests under the age of 25 who occupy the property must be accompanied by a parent or adult/guardian at all times. Management may greet guest/renter during their stay asking to see a valid ID and payment method.
What to be aware of:
- No smoking | No pets
- No house parties | No events
- No Air Conditioning
- Multi-level home - must have ability to climb stairs
- Steep Driveway - can be icy during inclement weather - 4WD, chains advised
- Must be 25 years of age or older to rent property. All guests under the age of 25 who occupy the property must be accompanied by a parent or adult/guardian at all times.
- Management may greet guest/renter during their stay asking to see a valid ID and payment method
- Parking: 3 vehicles - garage and driveway parking. No parking on streets.
What You'll Love:
- Great location - close to Northstar Mountain Resort & Village
- Resort Amenities, Shuttle
- Spacious, open floor plan
- 2 Master Suites w/ensuite bathrooms
- Great Room, deck with views of golf course
- Bonus Room - Family/Game Room w/ pool table, bar, deck
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 4King Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- 1Sofa Beds
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Grocery Store Nearby