- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1,600 Sq. Ft. Cabin
- Cancel Free
- ID #77306
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
This cabin is in the heart of Branson, right off 76 next to the Tanger Outlet Mall and nestled in the woods among other cabins. After a busy day you can come 'home' and snuggle up by the fireplace, or play some Wii. You’ll feel as if you are in the wilderness while being within walking distance of Branson attractions and shopping. The cabin has ground level entry, with parking right in front, and features open log beams, vaulted ceilings in the Kitchen and Bedrooms, and authentic log furniture.
This Cabin has 3 king beds instead of 2, a loft that serves as a 3rd bedroom, and with a queen Sofa Sleeper in the Living Room, we can accommodate up to 8 guests. The main floor bedroom has a King size bed, large mirrored closet, a flat screened TV, and Blu-Ray player with internet apps. The semi-private bath has a Jacuzzi tub and a rain head shower. The large master suite upstairs has a king bed, 32 inch LED TV, Blu-Ray player/internet apps, and a view of the woods. The master bath is equipped with a double sink, a large dual rainhead shower, and a private commode. The Loft Bedroom has a vaulted wood ceiling, and has a king size log bed. It has a flat screen TV with blu-ray player and internet aps and also has a Wii game system with games.
The fully equipped kitchen includes a full sized fridge with ice maker, a smooth top stove, a microwave oven, a dishwasher, and a washer & dryer. At breakfast time you'll enjoy our double sided Belgian Waffle maker. The dining room seats 8 and has access to your private screened patio. Charcoal grills are out front.
The Living Room has a beautiful stone, gas fireplace, a 40 inch flat screen LCD TV and blu-ray player/ with internet apps. For your enjoyment, we also have some DVDs and some family games. We have wifi throughout. A porta-crib and stroller are also provided if you have a little one.
- Onsite Services: Housekeeper, Meals Not Available
- Local Features: Groceries, Hospital, Medical Services
- Entertainment: Music Library, Wii Videogame Console, Kids Toys, Boardgames, Blu-Ray Players w/internet apps, CD Player, Stereo, Satellite/Cable TV, DVD Player
- Car: Car Necessary
- Leisure: Bird Watching, Minuature Golf, Outlet Shopping, Paddle Boating, Photography, Shopping, Horseback Riding, Walking, Wildlife Viewing, Zip Lining, GO Karts
- Location Types: Downtown, Mountain View
- Outside: Charcoal Grill, Electric Grill, Screened Porch, Wood Deck, Porch / Veranda, Chairs, Patio Furniture, Outdoor Grill
- Kitchen & Dining: Double Belgian Waffle Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Dining Room, Dishwasher, Dining Area, Refrigerator, Freezer, 4 Ring Stove, Oven, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Blender, Pantry Items, Grill
- Themes: Adventure, Family, Sports/Activities, Romantic, Tourist Attractions, Historic
- Attractions & Activities: Fishing, Fly Fishing, Freshwater Fishing, Sports Golf, Hiking, Hunting, Small Game Hunting, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Parasailing, Cave, Lake, Churches, Rafting, Cinemas, Hiking, Trail Sailing, Festival, Roller Blading, Forests, River Rafting, Library, Scuba/Snorkeling, Amusement Park, Live Theater, Water Skiing, Marina, Snorkeling, Museums, Playground, Recreation Center, Sports Tennis, Restaurants, Tubing, Whitewater Rafting, Water Parks, Theme Parks, Synagogues, Zoo, Winery, Tours Winery, Autumn, Foliage, Basketball Court, Beach, Golf Course.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- 3King Beds
- 1Sofa Beds
- 1600Square Footage
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Crib
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Blu-ray Player
- Board Games
- CD Player
- DVD Player