- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- Cancel Free
- ID #176360
- Pets OK
- Fast Delivery by Amazon
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
LAYOUT & HIGHLIGHTS
GROUND LEVEL (parking)
Houses an exclusive 2 car tandem garage. Off the garage are stairs that lead to the second floor main entry & living area.
SECOND LEVEL (main living area + 2br's + 1ba + ocean view balcony)
The main entry front door features a private balcony with panoramic ocean & bay views, 4 person bar-high patio seating, & BBQ. The balcony sliding glass door leads directly to the 6-person dining room & is open to both the living room & kitchen. The gourmet kitchen has marble floors, slab granite countertops, custom cherry wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, & 2 bar stools for additional seating. The living room offers plenty of seating for your closest family & friends, with 2 cozy sofa's, 2 individual designer chairs, sleek flat screen TV, and sit-down bay views. Off the kitchen is a stackable washer dryer, and 2 bedrooms (Queen in bedroom 1 and Twin + Bunk Bed in bedroom 2) in separated by a full bath located off the hallway (shower/tub combo).
THIRD LEVEL (master suite + view balcony)
The Master retreat is on its own top floor, with a Cal King bed + private balcony that offers additional patio seating and breathtaking Ocean, Bay, & Sunset views that's perfect for a romantic sanctuary. The en-suite bath has a stand up shower and a separate tub, along with dual sinks and granite counters.
• Master Bedroom: 1 Cal King bed (sleeps 2)
• Bedroom 2: 1 Queen bed (sleeps 2)
• Bedroom 3: 1 Twin bed + Twin Bunk Bed Set (sleeps 3)
• Living Room: Double Air Mattress or 2 sofas (sleeps 2)
• 2 car tandem garage (approximately 8' W x 6'10” H x 27'6” Deep)
• Additional overnight parking includes street parking and nearby public parking lots
Fantastic 3-unit beach property. Guests have the option to rent 2 of the 3 units individually (3rd unit is owner occupied), or rent 2 of the units combined for a total of 6 bedrooms + 4.5 bathrooms that sleeps 19 of your closest friends and family! The following is a snapshot of our offerings:
• Beach Break 1 (this offering) | rear town home | 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms | sleeps 9
• Beach Break 2 (VRBO #1241350) | front town home | 3 bedrooms + 2.5 bathrooms | sleeps 10
• Beach Break 3 (VRBO #1241351) | two units combined totaling 6 bedrooms + 4.5 bathrooms, sleeps 19
To make your stay seamless, we have partnered with a five-star concierge service focused on elevating your travel experience. Their team of local experts is ready to recommend and reserve anything from essentials, like transportation and pre-arrival grocery delivery, to local experiences like a s'mores beach bonfire and coveted restaurant reservations.
Live at the beach in highly the desirable North Mission Beach community that's central to water activities, attractions, dining, and shopping!
• HIT THE BEACH! We are conveniently located on the ocean!!! Beautiful white sandy, swim & surf friendly beach located right outside your front door. Take advantage of our complimentary boogie boards, beach chairs, and sand toys.
• SHOPPING & DINING! Just steps away is the main street, Mission Blvd., with endless shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our guests are provided a comprehensive list of recommended local eats and discount codes for rental shops.
• WATER ACTIVITIES! If you're looking for something other than boogie boarding and swimming in the ocean, we are located just across the street to Mission Bay and water rentals shops, including jet skiing, wakeboarding, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, and boating.
• ATTRACTIONS! Enjoy a full day of family fun at Belmont Park located a short 5 minute bike ride away, SeaWorld San Diego is a short 5 minute drive, and world famous San Diego Zoo is located just 15 minutes from our beach home!
POLICIES & GOOD NEIGHBOR GUIDELINES
• CANCELLATION | Cancellations and reschedules made by Guest may be made up to 60 days before the first day of your reservation. Cancellations or reschedules made by Guest with less than 60 days' notice will result in 100% loss of all payment.
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Per certain regulations & HOA requirements, guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• OCCUPANCY | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• NOISE | Our homes are intended for relaxing getaways, not rowdy beach parties. Music and other noise is to be kept at an appropriate level and in a manner that is mindful to neighbors. Noise that can be heard 50 feet away from the home is prohibited. Parties are not allowed. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, parking, wifi, local eats, & area attractions.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- 1Bunk Beds
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- DVD Player
- Jet Skiing