- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 1,059 Sq. Ft. Condo
- ID #159201
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Welcome to our home away from home in Arrowhead Village of Beaver Creek. Arrowhead is a beautiful gated community with gorgeous flowers in the summer & the easiest and least crowded ski access in the winter. Our beautiful condo is just 100 steps from the Arrowhead lift which provides full access to Beaver Creek’s world class skiing.
This spacious 1200 square foot 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom is clean and well appointed. The king bedroom has a flat screen tv and attached bathroom with 2 sinks, deep soak tub and a separate shower. The second bedroom has a queen bed and twin bed, and flat screen tv. The full bathroom is right across the hall.
Enjoy all new furnishings and mattresses from Room and Board and Restoration Hardware. Hard wood floors throughout. Fully stocked full kitchen. Flat screen tv's in the living room and both bedrooms. Blue Ray DVD/Full stereo system. Relax on the patio with the best views in the building of the sunset and Western mountains.
Amenities: Heated ski locker with easy ski access. Gorgeous heated year-round pool with hot tub & kid’s pool. Wonderful large playground with charcoal grills and picnic tables. Underground heated parking. Exterior heated walkways to access pool and chair lift. Balcony with nice tables, chairs and grill. Washer/dryer in the unit. Gas fireplace. One of the closest properties to the lift, pool & playground. Complimentary WIRELESS internet access. Recycling center in the garage.
[COVID-19 POOL INFORMATION: The Pool will be closed through Thursday, November 19th. ]
Shuttle service: Village to Village service available every 30 minutes from the Alpine Club to Beaver Creek Village between 8:20-11:15 and 1:00-5:30. Bachelor Gulch is just one ski run away.
Enjoy many mountain activities at both Arrowhead Resort and Beaver Creek. Explore the Riverwalk at Edwards with dining, shops, and movies or check out Avon restaurants -both located approximately 2 miles away.
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Arrowhead short term license #STR-052
TAX ID: STR-052
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- On SiteATM
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Cashless Transactions
- Central Heating
- Cleaned and Disinfected
- DVD Player
- Grocery Store Nearby