- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 1,059 Sq. Ft. Condo
- Cancel Free
- ID #159201
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Since your stay is within [policy] days of check-in, your reservation is non-refundable.
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund at least [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
We charge a 50% deposit to hold your reservation and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Aspenwood Lodge #201 is just 100 steps from the Arrowhead lift which provides full access to Beaver Creek’s world class skiing. Fully stocked kitchen. Flat screen tv's in the living room and both bedrooms. Blue Ray DVD/Full stereo system. Heated ski locker with easy ski access. Gorgeous heated year-round pool with hot tub & kid’s pool. Wonderful large playground with charcoal grills and picnic tables. Exterior heated walkways to access pool and chair lift. Balcony with nice tables, chairs and grill. Washer/dryer in the unit. Complimentary WIRELESS internet access. Recycling center in the garage. Shuttle service: Village to Village service available every 30 minutes from the Alpine Club to Beaver Creek Village between 8:20-11:15 and 1:00-5:30. Bachelor Gulch is just one ski run away. Enjoy many mountain activities at both Arrowhead Resort and Beaver Creek. Explore the Riverwalk at Edwards with dining, shops, and movies or check out Avon restaurants -both located approximately 2 miles away.
Layout of the Interior: 2 BR/ 2 BA - Master room w king bed en-suite (deep soak tub and shower) - Guest room w queen and twin beds - Pull-out sleeper sofa
We are living in a time of monumental change. What is truly essential has been newly re-defined for each of us. Time is now more precious than ever. We value your time and how you choose to spend it. So, why not make your ‘time-away’ really count? No time like the present. No place like here.
Because your safety, health and well being are of vital importance to us, we are taking extra pre-cautionary care in maintaining the cleanliness of all our properties, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards eradicating viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to book your dream vacation with us:
1. We offer industry leading travel insurance, with a few options available to suit your particular travel needs.
2. A simple, streamlined, efficient and convenient check-in process. Go directly to your property with your very own personal access/entry codes.
3. Trusted, family-owned business that has an exemplary reputation. Servicing the Vail Valley in property management for over 30 years. Staffed by a seasoned and immensely experienced, local managerial team.
4. 24 hour emergency on-call customer service with attentive on-duty staff.
5. Online concierge service to assist in planning your travel (i.e. reduced rates on rental car or transportation, discounted ski rentals and even grocery delivery.
Be our Guest
Be at Home
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
TAX ID: STR-052
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Cashless Transactions
- Central Heating
- Ice Skating