- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 3,109 Sq. Ft. Townhouse
- ID #159214
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Would you prefer size or location? Do not answer that, because Aspens #3 in Beaver Creek, Colorado has both! This luxurious ski-in, ski-out retreat has five magnificent bedrooms and bathrooms. Whether you have a large family, group of friends, corporate retreat, or simply like to sleep in a different bedroom every night, this mega-townhome is for you!
Recently remodeled with impeccable taste, there is plenty of warm, comfortable space to savor the mountain ambiance. Incredible ski access awaits directly from the back door to the Elkhorn Chairlift. Ski back home directly to the large private hot tub in the backyard. There is even an elevator to assist you in going from floor to floor, and the master bedroom has a fireplace, jacuzzi tub, and steam shower. It does not get any easier to relax in your ski chalet after the mountain!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- 2Bunk Beds
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 3King Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- On SiteATM
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Grocery Store Nearby