Access Luxury Pool, Whirlpool, Gym, Games Room | Alpine Condo Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Cancel Free
- ID #258856
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
This stunning alpine property is in an excellent location just about 8 minutes stroll to the Eagle Bahn Gondola. With amazing views and elegant alpine charm, our guests can't get enough of this place!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 pull-out sofa bed in the living room
- 3.5 Luxurious marble bathrooms with heated floors, rain showers, bathrobes and complimentary bath amenities
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and Bosch appliances
- Flat screen TV's with various accessories, fireplace, and a private balcony with valley views!
- Access to a luxury pool with whirlpool, loungers, and a firepit
- Access to gym and games room (foosball & billiards)
- Complimentary resort shuttle and daily turndown services
- On-site Spa and Restuarant
This valley view residence offers a sophisticated mountain escape to Vail for up to 8 guests. With 1583 sq.ft of living space, chic decor and elegant furnishings, there really is no better place to experience Vail Mountain Resort.
There are 3 BEDROOMS in this unit and the majority of these units are arranged with a bed and a flat screen TV in each bedroom and a sofa bed in the living area. However, bedding configurations can vary but rest assured all units will comfortably sleep 8 people.
There are 3.5 luxurious marble BATHROOMS which offer a variety of options including jacuzzi tubs, separate walk-in rainforest showers, toilets, and vanities. Complimentary bathrobes, hairdryer and Asprey bath products are provided.
Relax in the spacious LIVING AREA and watch a movie on the flat-screen TV, listen to music from the iPod dock or Bose radio, or get cozy next to the fireplace. The sofa in the living area also doubles as a pull-out sofabed. For those who need to get work done while on vacation, there is a writing desk with chair for your convenience.
Cook meals with ease in the FULLY-EQUIPPED KITCHEN with granite countertops and Bosch stainless-steel appliances. It's easy to enjoy meals together at the large dining table, or breakfast bar.
Enjoy breathtaking valley views from your PRIVATE BALCONY. Stay connected with the complimentary Wi-Fi. Do laundry with ease, there is also an in-suite washer and dryer.
This alpine property is conveniently located in the Ritz Carlton Residences, where guests of this resort can enjoy the numerous luxury on-site amenities. Rejuvenate yourself at the spa, relax in the luxurious outdoor heated pool with whirlpool spa, loungers and a fire pit, indulge in fine dining with variable seasonal menus and take advantage of the complimentary resort transportation services. For those who are dedicated to their workout routine, there is a great gym on site for you to use. In the evenings you can visit the games room and have a foosball tournament or play some billiards. Please note that all resort fees are INCLUDED in the nightly rate for this condo, no need to worry about surprise charges at check-in.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
- 6-minute walk to Chicago Pizza
- 8-minute walk to Bart & Yeti's for comfort food in a fun rustic setting with an outdoor patio. It's dog-friendly!
- Lionshead Ice Skating Rink is a wonderful time after skiing in the winter, nearby you can roast marshmallows at the outdoor fire pits.
- Over 33,000 sq.ft. of unique shops, boutiques, and art galleries are at your doorstep in Vail Square
- Check out Adventure Ridge which is an outdoor playground located at the top of the mountain and it's 350,000 acres of trails and national forests. During the winter there is snow tubing (day and night), ski biking, kids snowmobiling, and an amazing snow park which measures the lengths of a football field. There is even a bungee trampoline. Fun summer activities can be found here including mini golf, frisbee golf, horseshoes, bocce ball, ropes challenge course and a dino dig.
- Make sure to check out the Vail Activities Calendar for special events in the area including the Bravo! Vail Valley Music Festival and the Vail International Dance Festival.
- During the summer Vail's Epic Discovery offers more fun attractions including adventure courses, zip lines, a mountain roller-coaster, and more.
- The Mountain Standard is a restaurant about 100 meters away from the hotel and offers a very imaginative menu with incredible wine and excellent appetizers. For a lunch or dinner out, this place is a must try but we highly recommend you make a reservation in advance.
Other Things to Note:
- Enjoy the luxury of an on-site spa
- You'll love the stunning views from the heated outdoor pool
- Get cozy around the fire pit
- Grab a delicious bite to eat at the on-site restaurant
- Rollaway beds available upon request
- Ski shuttle from 8am to 5pm during the winter months
- Transportation available to Vail Village upon request
- Evening turndown service
- Access gym and games room
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 12:00 AM
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
- Nov 25 2019 - Dec 01 2019 : Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-in required.
- Dec 16 2019 - Dec 22 2019 : Sunday or Saturday check-in required.
- Dec 23 2019 - Dec 29 2019 : Sunday, Friday or Saturday check-in required.
- Dec 30 2019 - Jan 05 2020 : Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-in required.
Location [Click for satellite view]
- noHandicap Accessible
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Daily Housekeeping
- FreeDaily Housekeeping
- DVD Player
- On SiteRestaurant and Bar