- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2,684 Sq. Ft. Villa
- ID #185056
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Central air conditioning is offered throughout the villa, while the open floor plan, ceiling fans and multiple sliding glass doors create delightful cross breezes. A regal foyer opens to the great room offering ocean and sunset views from the living room, dining room, and kitchen. Elegant Fine Design interior decor echoes the tones of the nearby Pacific. Exquisite natural light, high valance ceilings and gorgeous woodwork highlight the refined furnishings and fixtures.
The koa framed recessed living room offers a flat screen TV with Sonos speaker bar. A fully equipped wet bar is located just off the living area and the formal dining area seats eight. The gourmet kitchen is outfitted with granite countertops, sandstone backsplash, and high end appliances including a Miele espresso maker.
The master suite is furnished with a king bed, flat screen TV, Mayumi Oda artwork, and sliding doors to the lanai and pool deck. The ensuite master bath has dual sinks, extra vanity area, flat screen TV, water closet, walk-in shower and outdoor shower garden.
Two twin beds, which can convert to a king upon request, outfit the second bedroom along with a flat screen TV, access to a private courtyard, and an adjacent full bath with walk-in shower. The third bedroom offers two queen beds, flat screen TV, ocean views, sliding door to upper lanai, and ensuite full bath with walk-in shower. The fourth bedroom is outfitted with two twin beds (can convert to a king upon request), flat screen TV, ensuite full bath, plus sliding doors to a private courtyard with outdoor shower garden.
*Amenities at two world class resorts include:
- The 2 best white sand beaches on island (beach loungers and towel service)
- 3 Heated freshwater swimming pools including adults-only Westin Hapuna Beach Resort pool
- 3 Hot tubs
- 2 Championship golf courses: Robert Trent Jones Sr. Mauna Kea Resort course & Arnold Palmer/Ed Seay-designed Hapuna Golf Course
- 11 Tennis courts, oceanside
- 2 Fitness centers, fully equipped
- 2 Full service luxury spas, Mauna Kea Spa by Mandara plus salon & Hapuna Spa by Mandara
- 12 restaurants and lounges with Sunday Brunch at Manta, Clambake, and other legacy events
- Keiki Club - children's activities
- Bocce ball courts
- Hawaiian cultural activities
- Concierge services
- Luxury shopping
- Fitness and yoga classes
- Signature Mauna Kea Lu'au
- Watersports, including SUP/surf/boogie board lessons and rentals, canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, sailing and more
- Nighttime manta ray snorkel adventure
- Charging privileges
*resort fee applies for access to some of the amenities listed
We provide boogie boards, snorkel gear, beach chairs, beach towels and more to assure your adventures on and off property are thoroughly equipped! A Pack N' Play travel crib is included in your rental and a child safety fence can be erected around the private pool by request (set-up fee applies). Pack light! The laundry room off the kitchen has an oversized washer and dryer, laundry sink and folding area.
Every Elite Vacation Rentals booking with Luxury Specialist Mark LeRoy includes:
- Meticulously inspected home
- Guided villa orientation and tour
- Local team with property and area expertise
- Access to property-specific concierge service options (grocery shopping, housekeeping, private yoga, personal chefs, etc.)
- Guest support throughout your stay
We are here to answer your questions, process your booking, accommodate special requests, greet you when you arrive, and arrange for a spectacular stay. Reach out and relax, let us handle it from here.
Transient Accommodations Registration Identification Number: TA-212-927-8976-01
This property is a licensed short term vacation rental. STVR-19-368822
TAX ID: TA-212-927-8976-01
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
- Feb 24 2020 - Mar 01 2020 : Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-in required. Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-out required.
- Feb 22 2021 - Feb 28 2021 : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-in required. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-out required.
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- Handicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- On SiteMassage