- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1,855 Sq. Ft. Home
- Cancel Free
- ID #460664
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
LOCATION – This home is in the Corinthian Hills neighborhood in Dillon, less than 2 miles from downtown Dillon. From this great spot, you can easily access downtown Dillon, Keystone, Breckenridge, Silverthorne, and Frisco.
• Lake Dillon (across the street): hiking, biking, kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding, fishing, boat rentals.
• Dillon Marina Park Pavilion (1.7 miles)
• Silverthorne Outlets (2.7 miles)
• Keystone Nordic Center (2.8 miles)
• Keystone Ski Resort (5.7 miles)
• Frisco Nordic Center (7.8 miles),
• Frisco Adventure Park (7.8 miles),
• Arapahoe Basin Ski Area (10.1 miles),
• Copper Mountain Resort (13.4 miles),
• Breckenridge Ski Resort Gondola (12.9 – 16.8 miles depending upon route)
• Vail Ski Resort (33 miles)
• Beaver Creek Ski Resort (44 miles)
• Trails: Tenderfoot Mountain Trailhead (6 min walk to west neighborhood trailhead or 1 min drive to east neighborhood trailhead with parking), Ptarmigan Trail (3.4 miles), Old Dillon Reservoir Trailhead (3.8 miles), Buffalo Mountain Trailhead (6 miles), Lily Pad Lake Trail Head (6.2 miles)
• Fishing: Dillon Reservoir (across the street), Tenmile Creek (3.2 miles), Heaton Bay (4.
· 4 bedroom/3 bathroom 1855 sq ft, tri-level single family home
· Views of Lake Dillon and Mountains
· Close to bus stop
· Back Patio with Gas Grill and Private Hot Tub
· High Speed Internet
· Sunny south-east facing Deck
· 2 car garage with code and remote entry, Outdoor parking on driveway.
· Master Bedroom (top level): Vaulted ceiling, King Bed with new mattress, cable TV, en suite with 1 sink and large walk-in shower
· Bedroom 2 (upper mid-level): Queen Bed, cable TV, full bathroom off of hallway with 1 sink and shower/tub combo
· Bedroom 3 (lower level): Queen Bed, cable TV, shared bathroom off of hallway with 1 sink and walk-in shower
· Bedroom/Den 4 (lower level): Twin bed with twin trundle, Couch, Desk, cable TV, shared bathroom off of hallway with 1 sink and walk-in shower
· Laundry: full size washer and dryer in lower level
· Living Room: light and bright, vaulted ceiling, stone gas fireplace, large smart cable TV
· Dining Room: dining table seats 8, 3 additional seats at kitchen countertop
· Kitchen: Fully equipped with cookware, bakeware, dishes, glasses, utensils, drip coffee maker, toaster, ice maker, crock-pot, blender, gas stove
GENERAL: The property comes fully stocked with linens and towels, complimentary toiletries hairdryer, trash bags, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, dishwasher pods, ).
FOR YOUR SAFETY:
Pool and clubhouse are closed for COVID Safety
Our cleaners follow the Vacation Rental Manager’s Association COVID-19 Housekeeping Guidelines developed with the CDC guidelines. There is a minimum of 30 hrs. between guest departure and arrival.
Contactless Check-In and Check-Out at the unit
· No smoking
· No pets allowed
· No events, parties or large gatherings
· Must be at least 25 years old to book
· Maximum occupancy 8
TAX ID: 3800101
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- 2Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- On SiteATM
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Grocery Store Nearby
- On SiteMassage