- 1 Bathroom
- Sleeps 2
- 500 Sq. Ft. Condo
- Cancel Free
- ID #166632
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge as long as your check-in is more than 7 days in the future. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
305A Fifth Avenue Condos - a Aspen Property
- Charming, warm chalet Style studio
- Located On Aspen Mountain
- Ski-in Ski-out with a hot tub!
Cozy up to the mountain in this Euro-chique chalet style studio.
Ideally located to explore all four season in Aspen, Colorado. Found at the base of Aspen Mountain (Ajax) this quaint spot is an ideal jump-off for a ski vacation, seconds from mountain trails for fall leaf peeping, and right in the heart of Aspen for all fantastic summer and spring events, retreats, festivals, and more! Please...No more than two guests :- ) A brand new pool and hot tub will round out the mountainside experience!
This is a fully appointed studio including a YesterTecmini kitchen, refrigerator, double burner cooktop, microwave, mini dishwasher, coffee and tea maker, all-clad pans, WUSTHOF and Sabatier knives and much more.
Upon entering the studio, up three flights of stairs (no elevator access), a seating area greets you warmly with a Louis 15th style armchair and ottoman finished in Santa Fe style upholstery sitting beside an easy-light gas fireplace perfect for cuddling up to after a long ski day, or on crisp summer nights. The furniture is beautiful handcrafted Shaker wood with a solid maple pedestal stand dining room table.
Next to the chair is a full media setup including a flatscreen TV with Comcast cable, and Roku with access to Netflix, Hulu, HBO Now, and a library of movies, television shows, and more.
Walking past the media center opens the door to a sizeable balcony which faces directly up at Aspen Mountain, perfect for checking mountain conditions or relaxing with a cup of coffee before you begin your summer day.
Back inside you will find a mid-century Shaker solid maple pedestal stand dining room table suitable for four friends. A candelabra adds a nice homey touch for intimate dinners with friends or loved ones. Past the table is a YesterTec mini kitchen. Two electric burners, coffee and tea maker, a small refrigerator, and a mini dishwasher provide the experience of a real kitchen for those who like to cook. The studio is fully stocked with service ware for four and silverware for eight. Tea and coffee are provided free of charge. WUSTHOF and Sabatier knives and a cutting board will help you ready delicious meals. Of course, if you choose to eat out you are just three blocks downhill to Aspen's 80+ dining options.
Past the kitchenette and the dining table a large Tempurpedic king size bed to rest up for your big days. The bed is trundle style and can be configured as a king or as two separate twins, and can be stacked to make extra room in the space when not in use. Though it is a trundle, it is comfortable and sleeps two well.
The restroom is simply appointed and has a sizeable well-lit vanity and mirror, making it easy to get ready for your big night! The studio has extra sound deadening to ensure a quiet stay.
Our Roomba "Harriet" will keep you company and take care of those minor mid-stay cleaning needs.
This studio has a lock off and can be combined with the two bedroom unit of the other side for a full 3BR mountainside experience if desired.
Unquestionably charming and unique in style this studio oozes Switzerland chateau style. Red and mural walls, Shaker wood furniture, YesterTec mini kitchen, an amazing location, and outdoor patio set this spot apart!
The apartment condo has a shared pool and hot tub and gym access. The property manager will be available for advice and guidance as to how best spend your time in Aspen. You will be provided with one parking pass for private condo parking. If a second car is desired additional on-street parking passes can be purchased for $5 per day. Coin laundry is available downstairs and is shared with the apartment complex.
This condo is ski-in-ski-out, but ski-in is recommended for advanced skiers only. For non-advanced skiers we recommend skiing to the top of Mill St. and walking over. Skiing out is just a walk up a staircase, and an easy straight trail will take you to the base of Aspen Mountain's gondola. The unit comes with a lockable code ski and gear locker.
We have been renting this unit for decades, and it always puts a smile on guests face. For rides around town we recommend Z3ro-G Limo in Aspen for mean, clean, electric Tesla based transportation.
Managed by Aspen, so you know you will Enjoy your stay!
See you soon!
What to be aware of:
The studio is up three flights of stairs and there is no elevator access. Two guests is the maxiumum occupancy. Additionally, we are in the mountains! Remember, there is wildlife out there, and bears, so keep things clean and locked up should you not invite any unwelcome friends!
What You'll Love:
- Charming, warm chalet Style studio- Located On Aspen Mountain- Ski-in Ski-out with a hot tubCozy up to the mountain in this Euro-chique chalet style studio. Ideally located to explore all four season in Aspen, Colorado. Found at the base of Aspen Mountain (Ajax) this quaint spot is an ideal jump-off for a ski vacation, seconds from mountain trails for fall leaf peeping, and right in the heart of Aspen for all fantastic summer and spring events, retreats, festivals, and more!Â A brand new pool and hot tub will round out the mountainside experience!Â This studio is fully appointed including a YesterTec mini kitchen, refrigerator, two burner cook top, dishwasher, coffee, and tea maker complete with all-clad cookware and WUSTHOF and Sabatier knives.Â The entire apartment runs on 100% renewable energy.Â Â Unquestionably charming and unique in style this studio oozes Switzerland chateau style. Red upholstered walls, handmade Shaker furniture and wood detailing, and hand painted skier murals set this spot apart!Â The apartment condo has a shared pool and hot tub and gym access. The property manager will be available for advice and guidance as to how best spend your time in Aspen. You will be provided with one parking pass for private condo parking. If a second car is desired additional on-street parking passes can be purchased for $5 per day.Â This condo is ski-in-ski-out, but ski-in is recommended for advanced skiers only. For non-advanced skiers we recommend skiing down to the top of Mill St. and walking across.Skiing out is just a walk up a staircase, and an easy straight trail will take you to the base of Aspen Mountain's gondola. We have been renting this unit for decades, and it always put's a smile on guests face. Please, no more than two guests.
Hosted by RedAwning Vacation Rentals, over 1,000,000 Guests Served
Welcome to RedAwning, a whole new way to travel. We make staying in a unique home or apartment easier than staying at a hotel. By partnering with local hosts throughout North America, we provide you with the broadest collection of homes in the most destinations. Every stay includes our experienced 24/7 customer assistance, our free mobile app, and accidental damage protection for your trip with no security deposits. Wherever you want to go, RedAwning is here to make your journey easier!
Want your own property to be included here and in the RedAwning Collection? Join Us and we will instantly promote your property everywhere guests shop for travel.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1King Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- 500Square Footage
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- Book Collection
- DVD Player
- Foosball Table