- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Sleeps 8
- ID #75702
- Fast Delivery by Amazon
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
LIVING & DINING
The living area has a couch, two chairs, coffee table, large flat-panel TV and dining table for four. Preparing food is a snap in the fully outfitted kitchen with tile floors and plenty of counter and cabinet space. Grab breakfast at the kitchen table with seating for four.
BEDROOMS & BATH
The master bedroom has a queen bed, the second bedroom has a twin bunk bed plus a double bed. Both bedrooms share the pink hall bathroom with shower.
• BR 1: "Master" bedroom, queen bed, hall bath
• BR 2: Guest bedroom, double bed and twin bunk beds, shared hall bath
Sitting on the front patio here is akin to having seats on the 50 yard line at a football game! The location is ideal - surfers roll up just below the 28th St jetty providing entertainment from sunrise to sunset. The beach is one of the best in Newport - the waves are up close - perfect for skim boarding, body surfing, boogie boarding and surfing.
The small two-car garage holds the washer/dryer and parking for one car.
The location on the boardwalk just below the 28th St Jetty is convenient for exploring the area on foot or by bicycle. The Newport Pier is a quick stroll away with shops and local eateries galore. The pier area has Seaside Donuts, Jane’s Corndogs, Dory Deli and Charlie’s Chili for unforgettable breakfasts. Fly ‘n’ Fish is not to be missed for fabulous seafood, but if you want to prepare your own meal, visit the Dory Fleet Fish Market, selling local fishermen’s daily catch since 1891.
The grocery store is a quick trip away at 32nd St with more shops and restaurants. Try Gina’s for pizza and pasta with the kids or Chihuahua for great salads, tacos and hand-crafted beers. Just around the corner on Newport Boulevard are several casual restaurants – Las Fajitas for healthy Mexican fare, Newport Fresh for sushi, Hook and Anchor has lobster and fresh fish, Pescadou Bistro features neighborhood French cuisine.
The newly renovated Lido Marina Village with its high-end restaurants and boutiques is a few minutes beyond. You can rent an electric boat to tool around the harbor or enjoy a meal with bay views. Visit Lido Village Books serving the area for decades to pick up beach reading by local authors. Via Lido Drugs can fill prescriptions and while you browse hundreds of unique gift items. The Lido Theatre, built in 1938, provides a unique movie-going experience with a balcony and art deco black light décor.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 3:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
- Nov 14 2019 - Nov 16 2019 : Friday or Saturday check-in required.
- Nov 17 2019 - Nov 21 2019 : Sunday, Monday or Tuesday check-in required.
- Dec 02 2019 - Dec 07 2019 : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-in required.
- Dec 15 2019 - Dec 17 2019 : Sunday check-in required.
- Jan 03 2020 - Jan 04 2020 : Friday or Saturday check-in required.
- Mar 08 2020 - Mar 12 2020 : Sunday, Monday or Tuesday check-in required.
- Apr 13 2020 - Apr 18 2020 : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-in required.
- May 17 2020 - May 20 2020 : Sunday or Monday check-in required.
- May 26 2020 - May 30 2020 : Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-in required.
- Jun 28 2020 - Jul 04 2020 : Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Friday check-in required.
- Jul 05 2020 - Aug 08 2020 : Saturday check-in required.
- Aug 30 2020 - Sep 03 2020 : Sunday, Monday or Tuesday check-in required.
- Sep 11 2020 - Sep 12 2020 : Friday or Saturday check-in required.
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- 1Double (Full) Beds
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- On SiteGeneral Store
- Playground Set
- On SiteRestaurant and Bar