1000 Islands Log Cabin in Chippewa Bay
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Sleeps 7
- 1,200 Sq. Ft. Cabin
- Cancel Free
- ID #462661
- Pets OK
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Since your stay is within [policy] days of check-in, your reservation is non-refundable.
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund at least [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
We charge a 50% deposit to hold your reservation and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Experience 1000 Islands living at its finest in this cozy log cabin on a 4 acre private peninsula! Nestled along the famous Saint Lawrence River in Chippewa Bay, this 3-bedroom,1-bath vacation rental accommodates 8 and boasts 1,200 square feet of classic cabin living space, complete with a fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, private dock, and panoramic river views. Find your perfect balance of relaxation and adventure at this stunning sanctuary!
Enjoy the tranquility of this waterfront cabin, where marvelous trees and breathtaking river views are your neighbors.
Inside, this cabin features rustic flooring and an exposed beam ceiling. Relax in the living area featuring comfortable furnishings, a Smart flat-screen TV, and a floor-to-ceiling river rock fireplace.
Pick up ingredients at Chippewa Bay General Store less than 1 mile away to get dinner started in your fully equipped kitchen or fire up the charcoal grill and socialize with the group on the deck.
As the sun begins to descend over the main shipping channel, play a game in the open yard, go for a paddle in the provided canoe or kayak, or simply unwind with a glass of wine and great company around the outdoor fire pit. When the time is right, retreat to your bedroom outfitted with a queen-sized bed. When the others are ready to turn in, they can enjoy nights of peaceful sleep in the additional 2 queens and 2 full futons.
With cozy living quarters, panoramic views and your own private dock, you may never want to step foot off the property! Chippewa Bay is renowned for having some of the best fishing in the region, and the relatively calmer water of the bay makes it the perfect place for all of your favorite on-the-water activities - from canoeing to water skiing!
Just 12 miles away, Alexandria Bay offers a host of activities including fishing charters, scuba diving and snorkeling, island tours and cruises, shipwreck exploration, and more.
Guests who are road tripping will delight in this property's central location and proximity to nearby points of interest. Take a day trip to visit Kingston just 50 miles away, Ottawa 85 miles away, Lake Placid 125 miles away, or Montreal 145 miles away.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a Smart flat-screen TV, large deck w/ 2 tables and seating for 12, charcoal grill, canoe, kayak, small private beach, private dock, wood fireplace, outdoor fire pit, outdoor swing chair, in-unit washing machine and dryer, air conditioning, a basketball hoop, free parking on property, and more.
- If you're interested in sharing the whole private peninsula and traveling with a larger group, check the availability of the island cabin located across the footbridge from this main cabin.
- Excellent riverfront 1000 Islands location in Chippewa Bay - 12 miles from Alexandria Bay! Easy access to the delightful river towns of Clayton and Cape Vincent.
- Airport: Syracuse Hancock International Airport - 1000 Col Eileen Collins Blvd, Syracuse, NY 13212, (~102 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $50 per dog, per stay (max 2 dogs)
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that this cabin shares some parking space with the property's other cabin, located across the footbridge
Pet Policy: Up to 2 dogs permitted with pet fee of $50 per dog and completion of Pet Waiver. No cats allowed.
Pet Friendly. $50 per pet per stay fee applies.
Hosted by RedAwning Vacation Rentals, over 1,000,000 Guests Served
Welcome to RedAwning, a whole new way to travel. We make staying in a unique home or apartment easier than staying at a hotel. By partnering with local hosts throughout North America, we provide you with the broadest collection of homes in the most destinations. Every stay includes our experienced 24/7 customer assistance, our free mobile app, and accidental damage protection for your trip with no security deposits. Wherever you want to go, RedAwning is here to make your journey easier!
Want your own property to be included here and in the RedAwning Collection? Join Us and we will instantly promote your property everywhere guests shop for travel.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 3Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- 2Sofa Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Boat Dock
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Board Games
- DVD Player
- Jet Skiing
- Kayaking Nearby
or, Copy Link: