Content Scores on major online travel websites like Booking.com and Expedia have an enormous impact on how your listings rank in search results and therefore how many bookings you get. Travelers want to see and book listings with high-quality photos, and accurate, updated property descriptions.
In order to be found/seen in searches on Booking.com, Airbnb, Expedia and HomeAway, your listings need content scores that rank highly against the competition. RedAwning’s Senior Content and Operations Manager, Annie Guo knows what it takes to stand out in an online search and has helped hundreds of Property Managers increase their content scores by up to 40%.
Discover what’s behind YOUR content score and how you can improve it to rank better in search results and get more bookings with Annie Guo.
What you’ll learn:
- How to update all your listing content via one PMS feed
- How we get you more bookings by increasing your content score
- Get 65% more views with strategically-crafted property titles and descriptions
- Photo resolution and size requirements on every channel
- How RedAwning leverages tagging tactics to get your listings in front of serious bookers
- Identify high-converting images you should be featuring on your listing
- What your RedAwning account manager can do to maximize your content scores
- How and why to take advantage of promotion opportunities