2019 was a huge year for vacation rental managers as short-term rental demand and supply reached all time heights in travel destinations across the country. However, with unprecedented growth arise new challenges and RedAwning is gearing up to tackle those challenges with full-fledged force ahead.
Introducing RedAwning Hospitality, a co-branded and complete marketing, revenue management, reservations, technology, and guest services solution for vacation rental managers looking to maximize their earnings in 2020.
Get a sneak peek into our newest rollouts during our year-end webinar on December 17 presented by RedAwning CEO and Founder, Tim Choate during which you will find out how RedAwning Hospitality will help you:
- Compete with large technology-based property managers like Vacasa and iTrip.
- Satisfy increasingly savvy consumers looking for tech-enhanced book and stay experiences
- Dominate the online marketplace and drive direct bookings in an OTA driven marketplace
- Provide unique local experiences with hotel-like hospitality including in-unit smart technology and 24/7 guest services
- Attract and sign more vacation rental owners in your market via RedAwning’s owner referral program
- Upgrade your properties and listings without eating into your budget or onboarding additional employees