his home has a very European chalet style feel to it. It's an older home but with lots of room and a ton of character. The views of the East Vail Mountains are second to none. The home is very spacious with a huge living room and large dining area and kitchen with plenty of elbow room for 8 around the dining room table and the ability to extend it for more. The kitchen is very spacious and well equipped for catering for those larger groups. The master bedroom is ensuite and has a Queen bed. The 2nd master also has a Queen bed and ensuite bathroom. The other two bedrooms share a bathroom and one bedroom has two double beds while the other has two single beds. There is a half bath on the upper living room level. There is a two car garage and the bus stop is at the end of the driveway. No pets are allowed and it is non-smoking.
- Property Type: Duplex, 2 story
- Rooms: Sleeps 8, This home is on 2 levels, with all bedrooms down stairs and the living area, kitchen and powder room upstairs., 8 dining seats
- Pets: No pets allowed.
- Kitchen: Refrigerator, Toaster, Cookware
- Living: Linens, Ironing Board, Wood Stove, flat screen TV
- Business: Nearby ATM
- Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Nearby Liquor Store
- Culture: Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
- Outdoor: Deck, Mountain Views, Private Hot Tub, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by
- Geographic: Mountain Views, Near Water Fall, Close to fly fishing
- Entertainment: Restaurant nearby
This property has a 60 cancellation policy. Click Here
for all details.