Remodeled Kingswood Condo Pet Friendly
Beautiful granite counter tops, warm maple cabinetry, and custom floor tiles feature in this condo's recently remodeled kitchen. The condo's two bathrooms have also recently been remodeled; creating a bright and airy feel; a wood-burning stove in the living room keeps the condo toasty warm, and a gas barbeque on the upper balcony makes for quick and easy cooking; the lower balcony off the master bedroom, with its Adirondack-style seating, is the perfect summer place for a morning cup of coffee or an evening glass of wine. One well-behaved dog is allowed. A six mile drive to Northstar Ski Resort, a one mile walk or drive to the shops and the beach, and a five minute walk to beautiful mountain trails make this condo, with its summer pool and tennis courts, the perfect vacation home for you, your family, and friends.
The home is pet friendly with an additional $200 refundable pet deposit. No cats please! The owner is allergic.
3 Parking Lot
- Pet is allowed with a $200 pet deposit.
- This property has a 10 AM checkout.
- This property is subject to these additional Terms & Conditions which are included by reference in the Rental Agreement.
- King Beds : 2
- Kitchen : full
- Queen Beds : 1
- Square Footage : 1566
- Shared Pool
- Shared Tennis Court
- Gas Barbecue
- Off-Street Parking
- Coffee Maker
- Wood Stove
- Linens Provided
- Broadband Wireless Internet
- Widescreen TV
More like this
Earn 500 frequent flyer miles with every stay booked through RedAwning.com.
- Earn 500 points for each stay.
- Free conversion to miles with top airlines
- Our partners include:
Book, Stay and Fly, with RedAwning!
The RedAwning Advantage
We Make Booking Vacation Rentals as Easy as Hotel Rooms!
- Search 20,000+ Properties in 50+ Destinations by Availability & Features
- Hotel-Style Online Reservations or Book Through a Live Reservations Specialist
- Standard Contracts, No Security Deposits
If you have any questions, just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-RedAwning (1-888-733-2964).