Please note that the online rates is based on 6 person. There is a $10 per person per night fee for additional guest.
Perfect for two or three families to share! Very private. This 3550 sq. ft home that sleeps 10, plus 400 sq ft king studio (that sleeps 4 and is an additional fee) is on 1 acre surrounded by 5 acres of woods and a creek, on a foot trail down to a foot traffic only beach, yet still in town with all of the conveniences!
Large, brand new wrap around deck, 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths & 2 half baths, large entertainment room with bar and full pool table, outdoor ping pong table, large separate private studio (additional fee) and beautiful wooded views. Trails throughout the property including some leading to separate decks for privacy. Two master bedrooms, one with a king and the other with a queen & sleeper sofa with full bed, one other bedroom with a queen bed and another room that has a California King. The separate studio has a king and twin day bed with a trundle twin bed as well. Slight ocean views from property depending on foliage, with most views of majestic woods and creek views.
The main house sleeps 10 in beds. The studio, which is a small additional fee, sleeps 4 between the king bed and twin day bed & trundle bed.
We're sorry, but events of more than 30 people are not permitted here.
- No pets allowed
- 2 car garage
- 2 story
- privacy of 5+ acres
- Entertainment room with bar and pool table
- Ironing Board
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Wood Stove & Wood Pellet Fireplace
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor Shower
- Business: Catch Cafe, Eatery Restaurant, Larrupin's Restaurant, Nearby ATM, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Market, Nearby Post Office, Seascape Restaurant
- Geographic: In Town, Near Bay, Near Beach, Near Marine Lab, Secluded, wooded
- Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Golf Course, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
- Culture: Casino, Marine Lab & Aquarium, Patrick's Point State Park, Trinidad State Park, Yurok Village