This is an even more beautiful home after being completely remodeled a year ago. It is located at the end of the Vail golf course, just 2 miles from Vail village in a gorgeous mountain setting. The house is platinum rated and has 4 bedrooms, 4 ½ bathrooms and will accommodate up to 8 people. It has a large gourmet kitchen with solid granite countertops and wood flooring throughout the living space. All the wood floors are reclaimed wood from one of the owner's barns in Kentucky! It has a gas fireplace in the spacious living room and the private hot tub is right outside. The free bus stop into Vail is just 150 yards away, and the bus conveniently runs every 15 minutes during ski season. Every detail in this home is of the highest quality. This truly is a magnificent home and is situated in a perfect location for an unforgettable vacation.This property does not allow any pets.
- Property Type: Duplex, 2 story
- Rooms: Sleeps 8, This home is on 2 levels with some bedrooms on the ground floor with the media room and some bedrooms upstairs on the main living area level., 6 dining seats
- Pets: No pets allowed.
- Kitchen: Refrigerator, Toaster, Cookware, Granite Counter Tops, Outside Patio, Breakfast Bar
- Living: Linens, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Leather Couch
- Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank
- Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Close to Slopes, Nearby Liquor Store
- Culture: Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
- Outdoor: Deck, Gas Grill, Mountain Views, Private Hot Tub, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by
- Geographic: Close to Town, Mountain Views, Near Water Fall, Close to fly fishing
- Entertainment: Stereo System, Books, Restaurant nearby
This property has a 60 cancellation policy. Click Here
for all details.