Located at the base of the Kirkwood Mountain Village, the Mountain Club is steps away from 5 lifts and is the center of the village core. Kirkwood Mountain Resort sits high in the Sierra at the top of Highway 88 near the Carson Pass.
Surrounded by twenty miles of Wilderness and National Forest, Kirkwood offers a secluded mountain retreat summer and winter. At Kirkwood, it is possible to have the best of both worlds. The quaint community is uncrowded and a natural setting for your outdoor quests with all the comforts of home. The base elevation of 7,900 feet keeps the snow conditions perfect during the winter while also providing the best alpine fishing and hiking in the summer! This resort is located in a spectacular alpine valley high in the Sierra.
Many say if feels like a quaint European resort. The terrain varies vastly, from beginning to expert runs. The activities include a health club, outdoor spa, ski lockers, deli, dry sauna, steam room, massage and Kirkwood Community Recreation & Swim Center privileges that have an outdoor heated pool and two hot tubs! For variety, soak your tired muscles in the fabulous natural Grover Hot Springs nearby, or visit Lake Tahoe, a short distance away with casinos, nightly entertainment, and activities galore. This area has it all, anytime of the year, and is a great spot to take the family.
- Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms - towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion provided
- Kitchen: Full Kitchen with the following amenities: dishwasher, electric stove, microwave, coffee maker, basic pots and pans, dishes and silverware
- No Deck
- Laundry: Coin Operated Washer and Dryer available
- Hot Tub: Hot Tub and Fitness Center downstairs
- Parking: 1 underground parking space
- This property is not pet friendly
- Newly Remodeled Property
- Ski Locker Room
Things To Do
- Skiing and Snowboarding
- Cross Country Skiing
- Zipline Tours
- Boating, swimming and fishing