*Free economy car with 7 night stay or more, valid 4/9 thru 12/18, while cars are available. Not valid with any other special offers. Car can be upgraded for minimal fee.
If you are interested in adding a rental car outside of these dates, please inquire for rental car pricing.
- Beautifully decorated, newly refurbished, ocean view, two story private bungalow
- Located in a residential neighborhood, at the end of a private cul-de-sac in sunny Poipu
- Fully stocked kitchen, 36" flat screen TV, DVDs, Wifi, in-house washer and dryer, and a private tropical lanai with BBQ and patio set
- Downstairs, there is one bedroom with a queen bed and en-suite bathroom
- Next to the bedroom, in the second sleeping area of the bedroom, there is a twin bed and the area can be closed off from the living room
- Living room downstairs, there is also a queen size futon with an upgraded mattress, which could be used as another bedroom (forget about those old lumpy futon mattresses, you'll never know you're sleeping on a futon, it is so comfortable!)
- Upstairs is a full bed that is suspended from the loft-style ceiling and the second bathroom
- Second floor has a wonderful ocean view where one can cook, dine or just lounge around while watching the rolling sea
Can you imagine yourself spending your vacation in a beautiful home on the Island of Kauai? Vacation home rentals are the best way to enjoy a truly relaxing, rewarding and budget-friendly family vacation whether you are looking for a getaway or a family reunion. This is a wonderful way to create lasting memories.
Vacation homes supply you with the room for relaxation after a long day of Kauai-style adventure while offering unique amenities and services for an enjoyable, stress-free holiday. A vacation home provides plenty of room for a family or a group of friends to not only have their own space, but areas for getting together to eat meals, play games or just spend time with one another. And, for some, vacation homes are a vacation unto themselves.
Some vacation home rentals have private pools, spas, lanais, beach access, large rooms, yards for dining, visiting or playing games, game rooms with foosball and ping pong, full kitchens and indoor and outdoor dining areas, entertainment and electronic amenities, and WiFi internet access. There is always something comforting about being in your own home. By renting a private home, the "home away from home" feeling will definitely be a benefit where you can relax and enjoy.
There is no doubt, you will have more privacy when you stay in a private home versus a condo or hotel room. You will experience the peace and quiet of not having neighbors right above you or next to you on the other side of the wall.
By renting a private home, you're able to save money in many ways. For example, while you are on vacation and staying on Kauai, there is the opportunity to prepare and eat meals in your own house. The vacation home can be a great alternative to a cruise while still creating those life-long memories for everyone.
Tax Identification: w49078445-01
At Great Vacation Retreats, we offer a vacation membership available for the Exclusive (Members Only) Poipu Beach Athletic Club (pool, tennis, workout) for a fee. When you stay with Great Vacation Retreats you have the unique opportunity of joining the Poipu Beach Athletic Club (PBAC). Your membership provides you with access to one of the island's only fitness centers with a cardio room and weight pavilion, use of the resort pool, waterslide, hot tub and sand-bottomed kiddie section, tennis, pickle ball and basketball courts with free racquets and balls, shuffleboard, water aerobic classes, yoga classes and more. All racquets, balls and yoga mats are provided as part of the membership.
Have a late departure flight? No problem. The club membership includes secure baggage storage. Cost is only $100 a week per property (up to 8 guests).
PBAC is gearing up towards providing the ultimate family fun and fitness environment for its lucky members. Plans have been submitted for new bathrooms and garden showers with lockers.
A Farm to Table Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner along with pool service for the members. The outdoor yoga pavilion “Zen Den” holds daily classes adjacent to a community lawn that will provide hours of family entertainment with lawn games such as boccie ball, croquet, bean bag throw, etc. The lawn will be an outdoor venue for Movie in the Park nights, concerts, parties and celebrations.
Open seven days a week from 6 am to 7pm. Club memberships are available through Great Vacation Retreats only, please inquire by calling 808-742-9202 or click here to book membership online.
- Partial Ocean View
- 2-story bungalow
- Walking distance to Poipu's beaches
- Private Lanai
- 36" Flat Screen TV with DVD and movies in living room
- Private BBQ and Patio
- Ceiling Fans
- Washer & Dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Complimentary Island Soap and CandleWorks toiletries
- Starter kit of Kauai Coffee Company coffee and condiments provided
- All linens including beach towels provided
- Starter kit of paper and cleaning products such as toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, etc. provided
- Bedroom: queen bed
- Second sleeping area off bedroom: twin bed
- Living room: queen futon with upgraded mattress
- Upstairs sleeping area: suspended full size bed