This spacious 3000 square foot townhome is located steps away from the first tee on the Vail golf course. It is less than a mile to Vail Village, the Ford ampHitheater and Betty Ford Alpine Gardens. This property has 4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms and can accommodate 11 people. There are a couple of cots available in the unit for extra bedding when some do not want to share! There are flat screen TV's in all the bedrooms and the living room. The sunken living room is spacious and has a wood burning fireplace. The dining area has a dining table for 8 and a breakfast bar with an additional 4 seats. The outdoor patio has a grill, only available in the summer, and scenic mountain views. The complex has a summer pool easily accessible from this house and an indoor hot tub and steam room. Outside your front door there are hiking and biking trails, fly fishing, Vail village and the Ford ampitheater. The free shuttle into the Village is a few hundred feet away from your door. Please no pets. This is a non-smoking unit. Free wifi is provided
- Property Type: Townhouse, 3 story
- Rooms: Sleeps 11, 8 dining seats, 2 car garage
- Pets: No pets allowed.
- Kitchen: Refrigerator, Toaster, Cookware, Outside Patio, Breakfast Bar
- Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Summer Pool, flat screen TV, Steam Shower
- Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, Free Internet access
- Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Close to Slopes, Nearby Liquor Store
- Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
- Outdoor: Shared Pool, Mountain Views, Private Hot Tub, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by, Summer Pool
- Geographic: Close to Town, Mountain Views, Close to fly fishing
- Entertainment: Games, Books, Restaurant nearby
This property has a 60 cancellation policy. Click Here
for all details.