Located beachfront on the enchanting Hanalei Bay, Lani Kai ("Heavenly Ocean Home") is a newly remodeled four bedroom, three bathroom home ideal for a large family or couples traveling together wanting some well-deserved space. Recent renovations include slate floors, Hawaiian chic furnishings and Koa wood throughout-- including the bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen and custom crafted doors. There are two carpeted master bedrooms featuring a California-King and a private bathroom with both a soaking tub and private outdoor shower. The third bedroom, also carpeted has two doubles and the fourth room is an office/lounge fusion featuring a desk, fax and two twin sized pune'e, perfect for an afternoon nap or supplemental sleeping areas. The spacious living area is fit for family time while the gourmet kitchen affords the culinary types ample space to prepare a feast. While the vaulted ceilings throughout expand the sense of space, the numerous floor to ceiling windows allow for maximum light exposure, letting that sweet Hawaiian sunshine beckon all to play in the beachside grassy yard or the waters of Hanalei Bay just beyond.
Located on the north shore of Kauai west of Princeville, the small, peaceful town of Hanalei is rich in both history and art with landmarks such as the Waioli Mission House and Hanalei Pier. The many art galleries here feature art and carvings made in Kauai, inspired by the island’s natural beauty. Come enjoy a ukulele concert at the Hanalei Community Center or relax and watch the sunset at the end of the day over Hanalei Bay.
- Kitchen: Refrigerator, Toaster, Cookware, Viking Appliances, Dining for 8-10, Island bar seats 3, Filtered Water
- Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Ironing Board, Alarm System, Bose Stereo System
- Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, TAT # W40972174-01, Printer/Fax/Copier available, TVNC 1155
- Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Walking distant to town, Close to Hanalei Pavilion, Short walk to Hanalei town, Near beach volleyball
- Outdoor: Outdoor Shower, Beachfront Grassy yard,
- Geographic: On Beach,Close to Town, 8 miles to Ke'e Beach, 8 miles to NaPali Trail, 60 minutes from Lihue airport, Walking distance to cofee shop, Near surf break
RedAwning is a member of the Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau.