- Fourth (top) floor with an elevator for your convenience
- Newly remodeled kitchen
- New carpeting and living room furniture
- View of the surfers from dining area and lanai
All of Kuhio Shores vacation condos are accessible by elevators and have easy access to free parking.
From Kuhio Shores, you can also walk to Kukui'ula Shopping Center within 15 minutes. There you will find a variety of shops and restaurants and the Wednesday afternoon Farmer's Market.
Transient accommodations tax id number:w38607762-01
- Ocean front
- Seasonal Whale Watching (Dec. to Mar.)
- Fantastic snorkeling steps away
- Coin operated laundry facility on site
- Short walk to wonderful snorkeling at Lawai Beach
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Complimentary Island Soap and CandleWorks toiletries
- Starter kit of Kauai Coffee Company coffee and condiments provided
- Starter kit of paper and cleaning products such as toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, etc. provided
- All linens including beach towels provided
We offer a vacation membership available for the Exclusive (Members Only) Poipu Beach Athletic Club (pool, tennis, workout) for a fee. When you stay with us you have the unique opportunity of joining the Poipu Beach Athletic Club (PBAC). Your membership provides you with access to one of the island's only fitness centers with a cardio room and weight pavilion, use of the resort pool, waterslide, hot tub and sand-bottomed kiddie section, tennis, pickle ball and basketball courts with free racquets and balls, shuffleboard, water aerobic classes, yoga classes and more. All racquets, balls and yoga mats are provided as part of the membership.
Have a late departure flight? No problem. The club membership includes secure baggage storage. Cost is only $100 a week per property (up to 8 guests).
PBAC is gearing up towards providing the ultimate family fun and fitness environment for its lucky members. Plans have been submitted for new bathrooms and garden showers with lockers.
A Farm to Table Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner along with pool service for the members. The outdoor yoga pavilion “Zen Den” holds daily classes adjacent to a community lawn that will provide hours of family entertainment with lawn games such as boccie ball, croquet, bean bag throw, etc. The lawn will be an outdoor venue for Movie in the Park nights, concerts, parties and celebrations.
Open seven days a week from 6 am to 7pm. Club memberships are available through manager only, please inquire first.