This spacious studio has its own kitchen and dining area, as well as a full bathroom. Newly remodeled with beautiful design and architecture, this studio cottage is just 10 minutes north of downtown Santa Rosa. You're close to everything, yet you may never want to leave this gorgeous, private, quiet get away! Located just one mile from the freeway, or use country roads to get everywhere in Sonoma County without freeways. We'll give you a map with all the best local spots.
But why go anywhere? Enjoy the pond, feed the goats, sheep and chickens on this small family farm, and then savor a nap in a lounge chair in the orchard. In the evening, warm by the fire circle campfire.
- New King Sized bed and Queen Sofa bed
- Kitchen is fully furnished with dishes, utensils and full range of condiments
- Complimentary gourmet coffee and teas
- Organic Farm Fresh eggs. You can even gather then yourself if you would like.
- Gift wine country map and coupons for free wine tastings at select local vintners
- Cable TV/DVD
- CD player
- High speed wireless internet access
- New York Times on the Weekend
- Linens included (pillows, bedding, towels, etc.)
- Central Heating & Ceiling Fans
- Private parking
- No Smoking & No pets
*Note on Rates: TWO NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Additional charges of $35 per person per night apply to parties of more than two, at a maximum of $70 additional per night for parties of two guests. Weekend pricing applies to holiday stays. These rates will not be reflected in the online pricing, but will be charged to you automatically 60 days prior to check-in. Please reply to your confirmation e-mail to verify your party size.