his spacious and conveniently located townhome is located in East Vail just 3.5 miles from Vail Village. It is directly on the Gore Creek with breathtaking views of the mountains from the private hot tub. The home is gold rated and has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and will accommodate 8 people. It has 1750 square feet of living space with a large newly remodeled kitchen with granite countertops and a large breakfast bar. There is a dining area with a table that seats 8 people. There is a gas fireplace in the very comfortable living room adjacent to the kitchen. This home has wifi. The stop for the free bus which runs every 15 minutes into Vail is right around the corner, only a 25 yard walk.This property does not allow any pets and is non-smoking.
- Property Type: Duplex, 3 story
- Rooms: Sleeps 9, There is a bedroom on the ground floor with it's own entrance. The main living level has a bedroom off of it with a staggered bunk, double on the bottom and single on t he top.There are two bedrooms upstairs, the master with a King & the other a Queen., 8 dining seats
- Pets: No pets allowed.
- Kitchen: Refrigerator, Toaster, Cookware, Granite Counter Tops, Breakfast Bar
- Living: Linens, Fireplace
- Business: Nearby ATM
- Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Nearby Liquor Store
- Culture: Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
- Outdoor: Deck, BBQ Grill, Mountain Views, Private Hot Tub, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by
- Geographic: Mountain Views, Near Water Fall, Close to fly fishing
This property has a 60 cancellation policy. Click Here
for all details.