Slope side and in the heart of Breckenridge. Completely remodeled. The Chateaux at the village of Breckenridge, boasts ski-in ski-out access, and is ideally situated just steps from Main street and the slopes. Just steps to all the hotspots of Main street, this oversized condo has it all. Nicely furnished, onsite hot tubs, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, onsite gym, Wi-Fi high speed Internet, spa, restaurants and shopping are all within a few minutes walk. Enjoy ski-in/out access. Just 1/2 block to Main street and shopping, restaurants and the thriving nightlife of Breckenridge.
This recently remodeled condo has brand new furniture. There is a remodeled kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, bar & dining room seating, with a large flat screen TV, private bathrooms and gas fireplace. The master boasts a king bed, new flat screen TV, VCR and private bath with large walk-in shower. The second bedroom has a queen and the third two twins each with newly updated separate baths. You'll love the Chateaux. Awesome location and great price. The Chateaux 1025 can be rented with Chateaux 1024 to sleep up to 17 people when available.
On Shuttle Route
Please note that guests at any Village at Breckenridge property will receive a parking pass upon check-in, however parking is not guaranteed:
- There is only 1 parking pass issued per reservation (if available).
- The parking fee is $16 per day. This is an extra fee that is collected at the time of booking/payment and will be included in the guest’s total. If the guest is unable to get parking, this fee will be refunded.
- If guests are unable to get parking at the Village, there is overnight parking available at the Ice Rink and Airport Satellite lots for a nominal fee of $5 per day.
- This property is subject to Special Rental Terms.
- Get the 7th night free when you book 6! Enter "7th night free" into the Notes field on the Payment Page and we will process your discount within 2 business days.
- 7th night free not valid for stays between 12/22/13-1/2/14, 2/13/14-2/17/14 and 3/10/14-3/20/14.