This large 1750 square foot townhome is located in a quiet location in East Vail just 5 miles from Vail village. The townhome was remodeled last year and has a gold rating, very nearly a platinum. It has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms and can accommodate up to 8 people. There is a full kitchen and an open plan living room with a gas fireplace, and is nestled at the foot of the Gore Range with beautiful vistas of the mountains. The Vail Racquet Club is across the road as is Blu's Restaurant. The free shuttle stop for the bus which runs every 15 minutes into Vail is just a hundred yards away. There is free parking next to the townhome as well as a single car garage. You will truly enjoy staying in this property and getting away from the rat race back home.This property does not allow any pets and is non-smoking.
- Rooms: Sleeps 8, the living area is on the lower level with master on the next level with the other two bedrooms on the third level., 1 loft, 6 dining seats
- Pets: No pets allowed.
- Kitchen: Refrigerator, Toaster, Cookware, Granite Counter Tops, Breakfast Bar
- Living: Fireplace, flat screen TV
- Business: Nearby ATM
- Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Nearby Liquor Store
- Culture: Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
- Outdoor: Mountain Views, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by
- Geographic: Mountain Views, Near Water Fall, Close to fly fishing
- Entertainment: Games
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
- Jul 06 2015 - Nov 30 2015 : Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday check-in required.
This property has a 60 cancellation policy. Click Here
for all details.