Come, enjoy the spectacular views and comfort of our mountain home. The balcony affords wonderful views across to the mountain range. The beautiful stone gas fireplace is great for cozy evenings. A short drive takes you to Keystone lake and River Run villages. Our spacious condo sleeps six people, has two full baths, a fully equipped kitchen, and everything you need for a wonderful mountain vacation, summer or winter.
Our property sets up as follows: A master bedroom with a queen bed, private bath and TV/VCR. The second bedroom has a queen bed as well. There is also a pull out couch that sleeps two. Both baths are full baths. All linens are provided and there is laundry in the property. Ultimately this property sleeps 6..
- Wi-Fi, smart HDTV, Blu-Ray/HD DVD player, DVD player (2nd bedroom), I IPhone 4 docking station/charger, DVD movies, and CD stereo/radio
- Fully equipped kitchen with coffee pot, toaster, lots of pots, pans, dishes and utensils, gas range, microwave, dishwasher
- Gas fireplace
- Two 8-person community hot tubs
- Convenient location on the ground floor level
- Handicap parking near front door
- Hiking trails directly behind our home
- Spectacular views of the adjacent mountain range from patio
- Propane grill
- Master suite with queen bed and full private bath featuring heated floor
- Second bedroom with a queen bed, 13” tube TV, and DVD player
- Living room with hide-a-bed couch
- New mattresses in 2013 to hide-a-bed and master suite
- Bath and bed linens provided
- Stackable washer and dryer in the unit
- Humidifier, ironing board, and iron
Keystone offers skiing, hiking, mountain biking, dirt biking, golfing, and snow shoeing among many other amenities. A 2-minute drive from our home takes you to Keystone Lake and River Run villages where you’ll find restaurants, shopping, and some of the best runs in Colorado. For golfers, Keystone offers some of the best golfing in all of Colorado! We are centrally located near the mountain villages of Montezuma (15 min), Vail (30 min), Frisco (10 min), Copper Mountain (15 min), and Breckenridge (20 min). The Outlets at Silverthorne are 10 minutes away and offer 44 stores to shop and save in.