1-room studio 18 m2 on 1st floor, fully renovated in 2011, comfortable and modern furnishings: living/sleeping room with 1 sofa bed (140 cm), TV (flat screen TV), stereo unit, electric heating and boiler (100 litres). Open kitchen (2 hotplates, ceramic glass hob, micro wave, electric coffee machine) with small bar. Shower/WC. Facilities: washing machine, iron, hair dryer. Please note: apartment street side. Non-smokers only. No lift. Paris 5: Old small apartment house, 4 storeys, from the 19th century, built in 1880. In the district of Jardin des Plantes, in a quiet position. Linen change weekly. Room cleaning weekly on request (extra). Public parking on the road extra. Restaurant, café 100 m, bus stop "67" 50 m, underground station "Censier Daubenton" 1 km. Nearby attractions: Jardin des Plantes / Ménagerie, Museum national d'histoire naturelle, Panthéon, Rue Mouffetard. Please note: no elevator. The keys‘ handover takes place by the agency INTERHOME in Paris 8.
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
- Jan 11 - Jan 12 : Sunday and Monday check-out required.
- Jan 22 - Jan 23 : Thursday and Friday check-out required.
- Jan 27 - Jan 28 : Tuesday and Wednesday check-out required.
- Feb 11 - Feb 12 : Wednesday and Thursday check-out required.
- Mar 03 - Mar 04 : Tuesday and Wednesday check-out required.
- Apr 03 - Apr 06 : Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday check-out required.
- Apr 28 - May 01 : Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday check-out required.
- May 26 - May 29 : Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday check-out required.
- Nov 27 - Nov 28 : Friday and Saturday check-out required.
Please note: European properties may be subject to small additional fees at check in to comply with local ordinance.